Today we illustrate the danger of mainstream media that tries to script the news instead of relay the news. And the president and one of their own called them out.
Journalism must be public
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 11:00 AM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- Watch Prez Joe Biden call out mainstream media about lying about the vast empty shelves: President Joe Biden took the mainstream media to task. And he did it with class and urged them to go back and do their job.
- BAM! Chuck Todd busted in real-time twisting guest’s poll of youth participation in Election 2022: This Chuck Todd interview is a real-time illustration of the mainstream media trying to influence an election with a narrative change.
- Stephanie Ruhle comes out swinging to defend the president against a misleading mainstream media: Stephanie Ruhle was clear. The media is misrepresenting the president’s record.
- Why Is The Pandemic Takins So Long? In One Word: Greed: The longer it takes the world to get vaccinated, the more variants we’ll see. Stop me if this sounds familiar. It’s been kind of a hard year, but I felt optimistic about the holidays. My wife and I had just scheduled our COVID-19 boosters. Even better, we’d been able to get our young child vaccinated. We imagined a cautious return to simple family pleasures like indoor dining—and maybe playdates at indoor play centers during the long Midwestern winter. Maybe we’d even test our kid’s appetite for air travel and visit relatives in different parts of the country.
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.