Corporations love socialism for themselves but hate it for you. Two Congressmen now support Biden after visiting Afghanistan. Privilege affects this.
Intel seems to be asking for socialism
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 3:00 PM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- Intel begging for Socialism is a perfect example of why our economic system is a thieving sham. This piece by Leslie Stahl is one of the best segments she has done. These selected clips prove that our economic system is a fraud.
- We thought the Afghanistan trip by Congressmen Seth Moulton (D-MA) & Peter Meijer (R-MI) was selfish. Their objective view on the exit makes the trip well worth it. Many believed the trip by the two Congressmen from the different Democratic and Republic parties was ill-advised. Given the misinformation about the August 31st exit from Afghanistan, their trip turned out to be very important. Why? They provided an objective assertion of the necessity of a quick exit instead of a prolonged quest to evacuate every person using our military.
- This is hard to believe. Just watch, listen, and read and tell me what you think. There are so many subtexts to this era of American history. A good portion of them are indeed racial in nature. The truth is, Joe Rogan wannabes with their backwards ballcap and overly tight T-shirts are cowardly man-children who have the emotional IQ of a toddler. But also, we see a brazenness in this case, a sheer disrespect for authority or boundaries, and a sense of self-importance. This sort of behavior reflects poorly upon us in the rest of the world, although I can’t imagine they look at us as the nation of FDR anymore at any rate.
- Register: Ask Egberto Anything. It is Saturday, September 4th, at 11:00 AM Central.
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.