Most Republicans, Democrats Joe Manchin, and Kyrsten Sinema are from poor welfare states. Yet they are holding back policies that support their constituents.
Democrats join the ranks of hurting their constituencies
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 11:00 AM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- Return on Statehood: How Much Value Every State Gets From the Federal Government: To put states’ financial health — and the potential impact on residents of those states — into context, MoneyGeek analyzed and ranked states according to their dependence on the federal government. Rankings account for political affiliation, net benefits individuals and organizations in the state receive, state government revenue from federal sources and GDP per capita. We also examined which states received the most in child tax credits — both in terms of the annualized total amount and amount received per capita.
- Morning Joe on Republican politicians & GOP ‘Grifters’ like Trump. It’s a ‘PTL Club Scheme.’: Joe Scarborough did not mince his words as to what Republican politicians ripping off their base and what the GOP has become.
- Congressman scorches his GOP Truth crisis! Permeated with leaders who fear a man that is insane!: Congressman Adam Kinzinger did not mince. He made it clear his GOP Party has failed. They are following an insane man.
- Jeff Reese & Randall Kallinen talks about criminal justice system bias. Kyrsten Sinema betrayal & more: LIVE on KPFT 90.1 FM: Former Law Officer Jeff Reese and Civil Rights Attorney Randall Kallinen discuss criminal justice bias. Sinema betrayal exposed. & more.
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.