Chemical Engineer Chuck Crews aim to fix his district in the Texas House. PDR Posse member Professor Briege McP schools us on the difference between MAGA GOP and Sinn Fein.
Briege McP: NO, GOP isn’t Sinn Fein.
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 11:00 AM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- Chuck Crews, the chemical engineer running for House District 128 Texas State Legislator: Chuck Crews proved that he understands the district he aims to represent. As a chemical engineer, he makes an honest broker between the chemical/oil companies and the community.
- Briege McP refutes an article that compares the Republican Party to Ireland’s Sinn Fein: Professor/Political Activist & PDR Posse Leader Briege McP visited with us to refute an article that compared the Republican Party to Sinn Fein.
- Make America Great Again (MAGA) deconstructed and exposed as crap for most: Jon Meacham with Stephanie Ruhle exposed Make America Great Again (MAGA) in an interesting exchange that I took one step further.
- CNN interview between Sens. Blumenthal & Graham a disaster for Democrats. He should’ve said this: Unfortunately for Democrats, they allow Republicans to define a good bill on GOP fraudulent terms instead of the good it will do.
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.