Trump & Right unphased by America’s second shame, healthcare
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here.
Like a zombie watching Fox News, Donald Trump sent out an asinine tweet about the demonstrations in the United Kingdom from a people concerned about the direction of their well-regarded healthcare. Once again, Fox News was his source. The British, the Left and the Right collectively made him pay for his tweet. The British response should embarrass every Right Wing politician not supporting a Medicare for All single-payer system.
But before we get started I have a special guest. Keshia Thomas, a local activist is here to announce an event in our community. For those who do not know Keshia, suffice it to say she has earned her activist bonafides.
Ms. Thomas is that woman on the 1996 Life Magazine Picture of the Year. In that photograph, Keshia is protecting a Ku Klux Klan member from a mob ready to tear him apart. She was interviewed by Oprah and scored on other networks across the world about her deed. She has remained engaged in her very positive form of proactive activism.
What are your thoughts? Let’s talk. Tag your tweets with hashtag #PoliticsDoneRight. Follow me on Twitter @EgbertoWillies.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Gov. Chris Christie slams Trump as a post-2020 election untethered self that’s killing GOP right now.
- Watch Obama scorch, Herschel Walker- Georgia, elect Raphael Warnock. Tired is no excuse!
- Irresponsible Senators Ted Cruz & Lindsey Graham puts our military at risk with their vaccine stance.
- Sexist reporter mic-dropped by New Zealand PM at presser between two young female Prime Ministers
- SHAME! Executive & Congress may sacrifice rail workers to further enrich corporate America.
- Adam Kinzinger does not think Kevin McCarthy will last as Speaker of the House.
- We willfully submit ourselves to the new bondage, antiseptic slavery.
- A fed-up Arkansas Governor, Asa Hutchinson, throws Donald Trump under the bus.
- Watch Chuck Todd ding GOP Rep. James Comer with inconvenient facts as he bloviated about crime.
- These ‘STRONG MEN’ are at the heights of Republican hypocrisy amid their ongoing support for Trump.
- Philadelphia DA, Larry Krasner: Democrats have the answer to crime Republican policy fails
- Are you tired of being ripped off by Drug Companies? This is how we clip the wings of Big Pharma.
- Former Conservative Republican Steve Schmidt gets real about America, a necessary move to live up to our rhetoric.
- These exemplary women’s wins prove grassroots can beat money if there is democracy.
- Chuck Todd’s interview will haunt Mike Pence: Constitutional Rights for the unborn & forced births
- Host to Justice Thomas on marriage laws from the bench: There’re better ways to divorce your wife (FUNNY)
- Progressives are vilified as extreme. I am proud to be extreme.
- Billionaires are PARASITES: My caller disagreed with my characterization & then agreed at the end.
- Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi will not seek leadership in the next Congress
- Philanthropy by the mega-rich is anti-democratic. $100 million donation from Jeff Bezos explains it.