Jonathan Hall, an American formerly residing in Kentucky moved to Norway several decades ago. He talks about Norway’s healthcare system which he loves. It is what a humane moral system looks like.
America does not have the best healthcare for most. The system in Norway is humane, ethical, and efficient.
Listen to Jonathan Hall’s story about his kid hospitalized in Norway after a catastrophic crash. If he was in America, the ordeal would have bankrupted him. Instead, it cost Mr. Hall nothing other than the taxes he pays. It is clear Norway has a better system.
We need Medicare for All
I want your stories. Have you had issues with your healthcare coverage? Have you had billing issues? Did you feel like your insurance company was trying to pull one over on you? I am interested in every story you have with regards to healthcare. Drop me a line at info[@]politicsdoneright.com. Let’s make Medicare For All a reality.
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber here.
Support Progressive Independent Media
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right. Please subscribe even at the $1.99 or $4.99 level. Please consider supporting our GoFundMe here.
Trump Budget to Propose ‘Savage’ Cuts to Medicare, Medicaid, and Social Security While Hiking Pentagon and Wall Funds
“This budget is Trump’s pledge that as long as he stays in office, slashing Social Security, Medicaid, and whatever’s left of SNAP will remain a White House priority.”
Just two days after vowing the White House “will not be touching your Social Security or Medicare” in its budget proposal for fiscal year 2021, President Donald Trump on Monday is expected to unveil a $4.8 trillion blueprint that includes hundreds of billions in combined cuts to those programs over the next decade, deep reductions in safety-net spending, and a major increase in Pentagon funding.
The president’s plan, according to the Wall Street Journal, calls for hiking America’s already outlandish military spending to $740.5 billion in FY2021 and pouring $2 billion more into the construction of a wall along the U.S.-Mexico border.
Meanwhile, Trump’s budget would enact punishing cuts to Medicaid, food stamps, and other crucial safety net programs.
“The White House proposes to cut spending by $4.4 trillion over a decade,” the Journal reported Sunday. “Of that, it targets $2 trillion in savings from mandatory spending programs, including $130 billion from changes to Medicare prescription-drug pricing, $292 billion from safety-net cuts—such as work requirements for Medicaid and food stamps—and $70 billion from tightening eligibility access to federal disability benefits.”
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Watch Trump at his South Carolina Rally: Lights are so bright I can only see the black ones.
- Charlamagne tha God: Trump’s more sincere about his lies than Biden about his truths.
- Fmr. GOP Rep Charlie Dent: Useful idiot is too gentle a word for Donald Trump on Russia.
- Chuck Todd: Biden must re-educate the public. Why Trump’s presidency was unimpressive and a failure.
- Morning Joe destroys Trump: He diverts out of fear his mental acuity will become the subject.
- Hon. Arthur F. Engoron Decision on Donald Trump. He is fined over $360 Million.
- Are people typically taking into account climate risks when they shop for a new home?
- What are the climate benefits of switching over to a four-day workweek?
- Can you explain the concepts of additionality, permanence and leakage with regard to carbon offsets?
- Has the cruise industry cleaned up its act regarding its environmental footprint in recent years?
- CNN’s Jake Tapper, one of few journalists, clarified it’s Trump with the mental & character flaws.
- Dr. Cornel West’s speech at a Muslim Community fundraising event in Sugar Land, TX.
- Bernie Sanders exposes Big Pharma Execs for the parasitic thugs they are as they extort Americans.
- BILLIONAIRES DID NOT EARN IT! Dispelled that fallacy to a caller who believed that they earned it.
- Explained why the private sector in healthcare and jails keeps us sick and incarcerated to a caller.
- *REALITY CHECK* By all measures, Biden’s economy blows away Trump’s economy by all measures.
- What is “Philanthro-activism” and who leads this movement?
- What is so-called New Denialism all about?
- Greg Abbott and Republicans are running an immigration scam we are all paying for.
- MUST WATCH: Nikki Haley completely destroyed Trump in her interview on The Breakfast Club.