This one story on a Medical series on Netflix should wake every American. It illustrates the pathetic state of our healthcare system in so many ways.
We discuss healthcare a lot on Politics Done Right.
Rose Williams, a Politics Done Right subscriber and supporter asked me to watch the first episode of the Netflix series Diagnosis titled Detective Work. There is so much to unpack from that episode about our healthcare system. The program is decidedly non-political. It had to be lest one would be excoriating our entire healthcare industrial complex instead of getting to the good work being done by the doctor Lisa Sanders in crowdsourcing diagnosis. I could not help but make this the main topic of the program today.
- South Carolina Democrat Who Endorsed Biden Said She’s Switching to Sanders Because He Fights ‘For the Least, the Fallen, the Left Behind’
- ‘Cruelty Is the Point’: Trump Takes Aim at Medicaid With Plan That Could Harm Millions
Support Progressive Independent Media
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right. Please subscribe even at the $1.99 or $4.99 level. Please consider supporting our GoFundMe here.
Our broken healthcare system
It is clear our healthcare system is broken. It is the reason Politics Done Right spends so much time on this subject.
We intend to continue on this trend for the foreseable future until healthcare for everyone is realized, until Medicare for All is realized as the standard in this country.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Will the internet army save Putin’s Pet troll?
- Bernie Sanders Can’t Win (by as Much) Unless Youth Vote Surges (Like It Recently Has)
- Egberto Willies & Leyla Martinez interviewed after Bernie Nevada win
- Does the design of corporations make them inherently untrustable as they enrich a select few?
- Krystal Ball outs Establishment rigged debate audience
- Is switching from meat to edible insects for protein needs a viable way to curb carbon emissions?
- The Bloomberg Freudian slip: He bought Democratic politicians
- Former Trump supporter now supporting Bernie because of healthcare
- Listen to Bloomberg trash his own Obama 2012 endorsement
- Rally Cry for the Resistance: It’s time to bet on us.