This one story on a Medical series on Netflix should wake every American. It illustrates the pathetic state of our healthcare system in so many ways.
We discuss healthcare a lot on Politics Done Right.
Rose Williams, a Politics Done Right subscriber and supporter asked me to watch the first episode of the Netflix series Diagnosis titled Detective Work. There is so much to unpack from that episode about our healthcare system. The program is decidedly non-political. It had to be lest one would be excoriating our entire healthcare industrial complex instead of getting to the good work being done by the doctor Lisa Sanders in crowdsourcing diagnosis. I could not help but make this the main topic of the program today.
- South Carolina Democrat Who Endorsed Biden Said She’s Switching to Sanders Because He Fights ‘For the Least, the Fallen, the Left Behind’
- ‘Cruelty Is the Point’: Trump Takes Aim at Medicaid With Plan That Could Harm Millions
Support Progressive Independent Media
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right. Please subscribe even at the $1.99 or $4.99 level. Please consider supporting our GoFundMe here.
Our broken healthcare system
It is clear our healthcare system is broken. It is the reason Politics Done Right spends so much time on this subject.
We intend to continue on this trend for the foreseable future until healthcare for everyone is realized, until Medicare for All is realized as the standard in this country.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Thomas Friedman’s recipe for Democrats would be fatal. He does not get it.
- Crooked pastor sentenced to 6yrs in prison. What about the other megachurch crooks?
- Stephanie Ruhle: Her story just made me think about privilege. Sad reality/truth.
- Some companies have funded sedition. So explains CNBC’s Andrew Ross Sorkin on donation stoppage.
- Irresponsible Republican Politicians refuse masks when in lockdown, likely infecting colleagues.
- Katy Tur corners John Bolton: The lies & insurrection are not just Trump but Ted Cruz & others.
- Senator Tester makes it clear he could support Ted Cruz & Josh Hawley’s expulsion from Senate.
- 60 Minutes Republican-appeasing Leslie Stahl creates false equivalence in Nancy Pelosi interview
- Ted Cruz, Josh Hawley, & the Sedition Cau; Bomb-throwers from the start.
- Message to Democrats: Help people fast. Advice to Joe Manchin (D-WV), stand down.
- Joe Manchin will do well to support the $2000 stimulus/relief as written lest his daughter’s EpiPen pilfer elevated
- A candid conversation with a white friend who discusses her racial prejudice
- Tiffany Cross nails it: Their American dream was our nightmare. This is as American as apple pie.
- Plouffe on Georgia: Epic political malpractice by Trump & confederacy of dunces cost senate loss.
- Man Photographed At Desk In Nancy Pelosi’s Office Is Arrested : Insurrection At The Capitol: Live Updates : NPR
- Interview with delusional insurrectionist shows damage Republican lies inflicted on many Americans.
- Wall Street Journal editorial board urges Trump to resign to avoid second impeachment. – The New York Times
- Joe Biden excoriates Donald Trump about the Capitol insurrection in speech: We could see it coming.
- Katy Tur itemized why the Republican Party is ultimately responsible for Capitol insurrection.
- Mitt Romney calls out Republican Senators for lying to constituents, tell them the truth.