LIVE on KPFT 90.1 FM: Former Law Officer Jeff Reese and Civil Rights Attorney Randall Kallinen discuss criminal justice bias. Sinema betrayal exposed. & more.
Jeff Reese & Randall Kallinen on Criminal Justice
- Jeff Reese & Randall Kallinen, activist & civil rights Atty. respectively on Criminal Justice Bias: Ex-Law Enforcement Officer Jeff Reese continues producing the series that covers criminal justice system bias. Here an impaired young man is killed. Civil Rights attorney Randall L Kallinen discusses the case.
- In an explosive exchange, Dr. Fauci destroys a Rand Paul pointing out he is a profiteering danger: Dr. Anthony Fauci got a chance to embarrass Senator Rand Paul. He made it clear that Senator Paul was attacking Dr. Fauci for profit.
- Kyrsten Sinema: Her willfully naïve Senate floor speech vs. when she had common sense on GOP obstruction: Kyrsten Sinema went onto the Senate floor with a willfully naïve speech filled with empty platitudes claiming she supports voting rights.
- Morning Joe on Republican politicians & GOP ‘Grifters’ like Trump. It’s a ‘PTL Club Scheme.’: Joe Scarborough did not mince his words as to what Republican politicians ripping off their base and what the GOP has become.
- CNBC’s Ron Insana dispels the misinformation about the economy under President Biden: CNBC’s Ron Insana dispels the misinformation about the economy under President Biden.
- Does the inability to pass voter reform prove The Democratic Party as racist as the Republican Party: Many ask why The Democratic Party can skirt the filibuster for some policies but not that affects millions of POCs.
You can get Politics Done Right Mondays through Fridays on Facebook Live at facebook.com/politicsdoneright or on YouTube Live at youtube.com/egbertowillies/join. Please do not forget to follow me on Twitter for updates. My handle is @EgbertoWillies.
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.