Joe Scarborough hammering former Colorado Governor John Hickenlooper on whether he is a capitalist or if capitalism works should teach Democrats to start with the truth.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
Joe Scarborough had former Colorado Governor John Hickenlooper on Morning Joe this morning. He asked the former governor a simple question several times. “Are you a capitalist?” Hickenlooper instead of saying yes or no he gave convoluted answers several times. In the end, he finally got it right.
The reality is that Democrats need to get their act together. They need to lead. They continue to allow Republicans to give them false choices, define them, or force them into failed conservative positions.
HuffPost: “Ilhan Omar Rips Obama’s ‘Really Bad Policies’ On Immigration, Drones” Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-Minn.) warned that while Democrats have directed their ire at President Donald Trump and his policies, his predecessor Barack Obama should not avoid scrutiny. In a Politico magazine profile published Friday, Omar criticized the way Obama traded his campaign promise of “hope and change” for “bad” policies upon taking office, a common criticism of the former president from progressives. “We can’t be only upset with Trump. … His policies are bad, but many of the people who came before him also had really bad policies. They just were more polished than he was,” Omar said, citing Obama’s “droning of countries around the world.” “That’s not what we should be looking for anymore,” she continued. “We don’t want anybody to get away with murder because they are polished. We want to recognize the actual policies that are behind the pretty face and the smile.” Despite a high number of civilian casualties and criticism that his drone program lacked transparency, Obama had repeatedly defended the strikes.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Mehdi Hasan on GOP select committee dust-up: We do not want perpetrators of Jan 6th on it anyway.
- Pelosi forcefully defended from GOP misinformation on Select Committee by these reporters. WOW!
- Jake Tapper calls out 2 Republicans as liars & says violent insurrection now associated with GOP
- Tiffany Cross calls out Megyn Kelly’s attack on Naomi Osaka and a pattern of attacking Black Women.
- Angry racial-slur-obscenity-shouting Right-Winger called Progressive talk show host. Friends now?
- Ali Velshi urges Dems to disregard media pundits: Wrong then & now! Go hard on Jan 6th investigation
- Fox News’ Doocy’s question proved he’s ignorant of policy & science. Jen Psaki made him pay.
- Cincinnati Mayor: Ohio GOP passed largest Defund The Police ever. It’s Biden funding middle America.
- Rachel Maddow exasperated that the Republican 2024 frontrunner is a criminal surrounded by criminals.
- Liz Cheney supports Pelosi’s removal of Republicans & says McCarthy unqualified to be Speaker
- A disgusted Jen Psaki destroys reporter on vaccine dis-info, in effect, put up your data or shut up
- Rep. Ro Khanna justifiably slams the new billionaire space travel. Let’s end our gullibility!
- Day of Rage: How Trump Supporters Took the U.S. Capitol | Visual Investigations
- Congressman: “Donald Trump is a very dumb man. He could not have done this on his own.” EXACTLY!
- Why the Virgin Galactic “space” flight made me irate
- An inconvenient truth about Republican vs. Democratic legislation. Sen. Tim Kaine is right.
- Did CNN’s Dana Bash scold the Republican Senator? Tell Right-Wing Media to stop the misinformation.
- Democrats leaning into the progressive message. Victory will follow. Slam how-to-pay-for-it message!
- WH Reporter’s SILLY question gets a great answer from Jen Psaki: “The data speaks for itself.”
- Psaki slams Fox News Doocy: Our biggest concern should be yours too, how many people are dying.