Why did the Party snub State Senate Democratic Candidate Kathy Lewis? Al Franken still has a punch. They scolded Lindsey Graham. Petri dish prez?
A Democratic Candidate should never go through this.
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 3:00 PM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- Lindsey Graham’s false attack on ACA exposed his state as a taker state, a welfare state when he tried to cry about the amount of money his state receives.
- Al Franken slammed Rich Lowry’s defense of Supreme Court nominee and GOP’s hypocrisy.
- Trump and his petri dish of White House staffers are a menace to America.
- Kathy Lewis, Florida Democratic Senate District Candidate, was snubbed by the party. While she received 46% in her first run, they did not see it as worthwhile in investing in her race.
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.
If you like what we do please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider providing a contribution here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.