Call: (646) 716-5812 – Facebook Live: PDRLive Live stream: BlogTalkRadio Radio Show Date: February 21th, 2019
Ed Eichhorn, founder of Medlink Consulting Group will discuss healthcare cost. I will break down who I believe Progressives should support in 2020.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron now (http://patreon.com/politicsdoneright).
It all ties together. Politics and healthcare are inextricably linked. Today’s show covers both. Our first segment features Ed Eichhorn.
Ed Eichhorn is a veteran medical products and services developer and founder of Medilink Consulting Group LLC where he advises medical societies and commercial clients on marketing and strategic planning projects. During his 40-year career, he has been the Director of Research and Development for a kidney dialysis company, helped to found an innovative successful mobile medical testing business, has been a senior executive for a large chain of medical imaging centers with responsibility for sales, marketing, and strategic planning. He is active in his community and has served on his local school board for 12 years and as a member of the board of trustees at his alma mater, Stevens Institute of Technology for 3 years. He earned a bachelor’s degree in engineering and an MBA in Industrial Management. Eichhorn is the co-author of Healing American Healthcare: A Plan to Provide Quality Care for All While Saving $1 Trillion a Year (2019) with Dr. Michael Hutchinson.
In the second segment, we will discuss who Progressives should vote for in the 2020 Democratic Primaries if we are to get the policies we have been championing for decades. I may even reveal my current pick.
Take Action to Expand Access to Voting for Texas Students
Young Invincibles: Texas is home to more than 1.5 million college students, representing a significant portion of the electorate. For too many Texas students, Election Day polling locations are placed away from campus, making it difficult for students to have their voices heard in the democratic process. Limited public transportation does little to ease the issue. For busy college students, many of whom have multiple obligations, this barrier can be difficult to overcome in order to vote. In fact, at Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi, the polling location that services the campus is over two hours away on foot each way! That’s just one example but there are many more.
Thankfully, there’s a bill in the state legislature to require that public four-year campuses with at least 10,000 students have an on-campus polling location for Election Day. This bill would make it easier for over half a million Texans to vote, ensuring that college students of all political affiliations have access to the polls.
Sign on to let your legislator know you support this important bill!Take Action to Expand Access to Voting for Texas Students
Blog of the Week
Please LIKE our Facebook page and SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube channel
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Newly Elected Harris County Democratic Chairman Mike Doyle speaks. Save the Texas Observer!
- Stuart Stevens: Republican Party is officially a white grievance party now
- Israel, France, Brazil, & USA, the path to fascism. It’s all about economics and fear.
- CNN’s Jake Tapper watches bewildered as he exposes Republican for being a bumbling Trump sycophant.
- Economist Dean Baker puts the blame on Silicon Valley Bank squarely on Donald Trump.
- Robert Reich: We socialize rich’s losses & impose cruelest form of capitalism on the rest of us.
- The TikTok Grand Distraction: A ban is silly, irresponsible, and anti-democratic.
- The TikTok grand distraction. Fed’s playing with fire. Medicare Advantage scare-tactics.
- GREAT MOVE: Watch Biden smartly use Obamacare in his speech to expand the base in rural areas.
- Joy-Ann Reid calls out Silicon Valley Bank Libertarians for being fans of Socialism now.
- Big Pharma charges $189,000 for a 100% taxpayer-funded drug. No to Fed Rate hike. We need a cut.
- Many banks are unsustainable frauds. Here is how we fix it once and for all.
- Priorities USA chair Guy Cecil on Democrats: We create caricatures out of our voters.
- Michael Steele’s commentary on MAGA, Trump, and Carlson has better be understood.
- Banks prove our system is an unsustainable fraud. Homelessness is a product of our economic system.
- Rep. Jamie Raskin gave a slamming answer to Tucker Carlson’s fraudulent Jan 6 video.
- Ed Markey grills Norfolk Southern CEO Alan Shaw, who refused to say he’ll make East Palestine whole.
- Media Matters’ CEO & Jason Johnson gets it! Fox News is masquerading as news & GOP’s terror front.
- Mujer de Kingwood e hijos: víctimas del odio LGBTQ de bandidos vecindarios y la apatía policial
- Kingwood, Texas woman & her sons were victims of LGBTQ hate from neighborhood thugs & police apathy.