Ed Eichhorn, founder of Medlink Consulting Group will discuss healthcare cost. I will break down who I believe Progressives should support in 2020.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
It all ties together. Politics and healthcare are inextricably linked. Today’s show covers both. Our first segment features Ed Eichhorn.
Ed Eichhorn is a veteran medical products and services developer and founder of Medilink Consulting Group LLC where he advises medical societies and commercial clients on marketing and strategic planning projects. During his 40-year career, he has been the Director of Research and Development for a kidney dialysis company, helped to found an innovative successful mobile medical testing business, has been a senior executive for a large chain of medical imaging centers with responsibility for sales, marketing, and strategic planning. He is active in his community and has served on his local school board for 12 years and as a member of the board of trustees at his alma mater, Stevens Institute of Technology for 3 years. He earned a bachelor’s degree in engineering and an MBA in Industrial Management. Eichhorn is the co-author of Healing American Healthcare: A Plan to Provide Quality Care for All While Saving $1 Trillion a Year (2019) with Dr. Michael Hutchinson.
In the second segment, we will discuss who Progressives should vote for in the 2020 Democratic Primaries if we are to get the policies we have been championing for decades. I may even reveal my current pick.
Take Action to Expand Access to Voting for Texas Students
Young Invincibles: Texas is home to more than 1.5 million college students, representing a significant portion of the electorate. For too many Texas students, Election Day polling locations are placed away from campus, making it difficult for students to have their voices heard in the democratic process. Limited public transportation does little to ease the issue. For busy college students, many of whom have multiple obligations, this barrier can be difficult to overcome in order to vote. In fact, at Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi, the polling location that services the campus is over two hours away on foot each way! That’s just one example but there are many more.
Thankfully, there’s a bill in the state legislature to require that public four-year campuses with at least 10,000 students have an on-campus polling location for Election Day. This bill would make it easier for over half a million Texans to vote, ensuring that college students of all political affiliations have access to the polls.
Sign on to let your legislator know you support this important bill!Take Action to Expand Access to Voting for Texas Students
Blog of the Week
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Adam Kinzinger does not think Kevin McCarthy will last as Speaker of the House.
- We willfully submit ourselves to the new bondage, antiseptic slavery.
- A fed-up Arkansas Governor, Asa Hutchinson, throws Donald Trump under the bus.
- Watch Chuck Todd ding GOP Rep. James Comer with inconvenient facts as he bloviated about crime.
- These ‘STRONG MEN’ are at the heights of Republican hypocrisy amid their ongoing support for Trump.
- Philadelphia DA, Larry Krasner: Democrats have the answer to crime Republican policy fails
- Are you tired of being ripped off by Drug Companies? This is how we clip the wings of Big Pharma.
- Former Conservative Republican Steve Schmidt gets real about America, a necessary move to live up to our rhetoric.
- These exemplary women’s wins prove grassroots can beat money if there is democracy.
- Chuck Todd’s interview will haunt Mike Pence: Constitutional Rights for the unborn & forced births
- Host to Justice Thomas on marriage laws from the bench: There’re better ways to divorce your wife (FUNNY)
- Progressives are vilified as extreme. I am proud to be extreme.
- Billionaires are PARASITES: My caller disagreed with my characterization & then agreed at the end.
- Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi will not seek leadership in the next Congress
- Philanthropy by the mega-rich is anti-democratic. $100 million donation from Jeff Bezos explains it.
- WOW! Reporter takes down losing MAGA AZ Gov. Candidate Kari Lake with a striking barrage
- EGGS ON HIS FACE! Democratic pundit Karen Finney’s analysis was genius as the smug one looks silly.
- Democratic & GOP pundits & Congressman school Republicans on reasons the Democrats won big.
- The GenZ and Millennial generations saved Democracy in America & here’s the proof.
- Stephanie Ruhle blast Republicans after they admit lying about the steal, CRT, and litter boxes