Texas Republican Congressman Chip Roy evoked lynching at Anti-Asian American violence at the hearing. Activist Actor speaks on invisibility. Erasing insurrection?
Texas Republican Congressman Chip Hoy evokes lynching
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 3:00 PM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- Obama calls for killing the Jim Crow Relic filibuster. If the former Democratic President is calling for it, then Joe Biden should too after serving through all the obstruction.
- Asian Journalist tells an inconvenient truth about who can cover whose stories. She was so eloquent in the manner that she made it readily obvious. It is more than invisibility.
- Texas Congressman Louie Gohmert’s 12 member insurrectionist coalition voted against Capitol Police Award. This further cements the Republican narrative. They can no longer stand for Blue Lives Matter or Law and order.
- Republican Rep. Chip Roy evokes lynchings at Anti-Asian American Violence hearing
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.
If you like what we do please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider providing a contribution here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.