HPJC’s President Jeff Reese, NextGen America Dir. Cristina Tzintzún Ramirez, TrustWomen spokesperson Zack Gingrich-Gaylord visits. The Afghanistan truth.
NextGen America, the future
- Zack Gingrich-Gaylord, communication director of TrustWomen speaks out against the new Texas anti-woman law taking effect recently. Zack visited with Politics Done Right to discuss the Texas draconian abortion law. He wanted to make it clear that it would have very damaging effects on women. He was speaking on behalf of TrustWomen.
- Jeff Reese, president of Houston Peace & Justice Center, appeared with us to discuss their great work and drive for new membership. He pointer out the purpose of the organization and much more.
- Many believed the trip by the two Congressmen from the different Democratic and Republic parties was ill-advised. Given the misinformation about the August 31st exit from Afghanistan, their trip turned out to be very important. Why? They provided an objective assertion of the necessity of a quick exit instead of a prolonged quest to evacuate every person using our military.
- Cristina Tzintzún Ramirez appeared on Politics Done Right to discuss the issues of the day, voter suppression, infrastructure bill, NextGen America, and much more. Cristina is a civil rights leader, former U.S. Senate candidate, author, and community organizer, forging a better future for all Americans.
You can get Politics Done Right Mondays through Fridays on Facebook Live at facebook.com/politicsdoneright or on YouTube Live at youtube.com/egbertowillies/join. Please do not forget to follow me on Twitter for updates. My handle is @EgbertoWillies.
- NEW! How to make America Utopia: Take away the economy from those who rigged it
- It's Worth It: How to Talk To Your Right-Wing Relatives, Friends, and Neighbors
- As I See It: Class Warfare: The Only Resort To Right Wing Doom
Please join our YouTube channel to get the numbers up to open up some more features and reach more folks. Gracias!
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.