Response to a violent airport passenger is a meme to privilege. NextGen America’s Cristina Tzintzún Ramirez discusses voter suppression. Media malpractice.
NextGen America’s Cristina Tzintzún Ramirez on voter suppression
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 3:00 PM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- Cristina is a civil rights leader, former U.S. Senate candidate, author, and community organizer, forging a better future for all Americans. Cristina previously founded and led two of Texas’ largest voting and civil rights organizations: Jolt, a Texas-wide organization focused on energizing the Latino vote, and Workers Defense Project (WDP), winning the passage of local and state laws protecting the rights of hundreds of thousands of workers.
- It is easy for us to get into wars and difficult to get out because we have media that entertain warmongers that depend on American’s geographical and sociopolitical ignorance. As I watched the Sunday morning shows today, I could not help but attempt to pull out the hairs I no longer have on my head. You see, it was hard to believe that a few hours before a local natural disaster, we were making Afghanistan the top story.
- Maskhole Misogynist Blind To His Own White Privilege Loses Mind At Miami Airport: It never ceases to amaze me how people who get upset at airports see, “powerless worker”, and not, “protected by Federal law worker. Perhaps it is ignorance, or just a disrespect for labor, but watching this clown swing pole and punch an employee I could not help but think that he comes from serious privilege, unaware of consequences, never been told no, and carries around with him a card of a lawyer for when his dumb ass inevitably gets hauled into the local free hotel.
- Joel Segal visits with Politics Done Right to promote an important event for progressives Monday, August 30th, 2021, 1 to 5 PM ET. At the National Justice Roundtable, we will have representatives from national climate action/green leaders, affordable housing, African American, Native American, Asian Pacific American, Latin X, interfaith, civil rights, artists, DC Statehood activists, small farm
- Register: Ask Egberto Anything. It is Saturday, September 4th, at 11:00 AM Central.
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.