Democrats are not only making the 2016 mistake but the 2000 one as well. At what point does the rank & file come to grips that it isn’t ineptitude but a goal to hold the left in check and with that, the real wants of the masses.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here.
I have been searching for hair strands all over my bald head and could find none to pull. Oh hell, did I forget that I shave this head every morning? Why do I want to pull the hair out of my head?
Well at first I thought it was the ineptitude of the Democratic Party. Look, I know the centrist leadership of the party is a
But the puppeteers continue to get greedier. Feeding incremental wealth growth means ultimately maximum extraction of wealth from the masses. As such, they now require the centrists to harm their constituents. And the game is on. From the media to the Democratic Party to the supposedly independent institutions, they are all on the same page with the Right’s leadership in trying to reign in the wants of the majority. The result of this “ill-advised” action will result in unnecessary Democratic chaos and with that a loss that will be bad for the masses but “meh” for the Centrists and the Plutocracy. And what happens there after? It will irreparably hurt both our brothers and sisters in the middle-class, the poor, the Left, and the Right.
Before I get to the program, I want to remind all our listeners that KPFT is a bastion of intelligent voices and programs. As a political activist, my favorites are
- ThinkWing Radio with Mike Honig on Mondays at 3:00 PM
- Open Journal with Duane Bradley & crew, on Mondays at 6:00 PM
- Jazz Latino, Afro-Cuban Latin Jazz at its very best hosted by Juan Flores on Tuesdays at 12:00 Noon
- GenerAsian Radio, A weekly radio program featuring an eclectic mix of Asian Underground, Bhangra, Bollywood Funk, Hindi,Rai–where ancient sounds meet future beats! Tuesday 4-6 PM
- Really But Not Really, a hip-hop and RnB parody show on Wednesday at 10 PM by Rosemount.
- Border Radio, Best of Americana music featuring Susan Darrow at 4:00 PM.
- Black on Both Sides A public affairs program where they effort to highlight politics and public affairs in line with our individual and collective worldview. Fridays 12 – 2 PM on HD-2.
Check out our full schedule at kpft.org where you can find programming from music to politics, to medicine, to the eclectic. KPFT is listener supported public community radio station. So please remember that if you like what you hear, visit kpft.org and ensure we remain a strong, viable community radio station that provides news, programming, and information not influenced by the corporatocracy.
Folks do remember this is a call-in show. Call me at (713) 526-5738.
But let’s get to the Blog of the Week.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron now.
My Blog Posts Of The Week
- My message to those who believe challenging the fallibility of the West is a war on the West.
- Chris Hayes exposes GOP doling out monies they voted against. Where are Democrats with bullhorns?
- SHAME ON Chuck Todd: This subliminal messaging and media malpractice in real-time.
- Joy-Ann Reid slams Laura Ingraham & GOP on inhumane statements about Americans with student loans.
- Democrats must not cede rural America to Republicans
- Donna Brazile has a stark warning for Democrats: STOP SLEEPING AT THE WHEEL! Engage the community.
- Matthew Dowd excoriates GOP for this latest white supremacist mass shooting that is now the norm.
- Steve Schmidt gives a profound analysis of our fascist path: And then the killings start.
- Watch Jen Psaki destroy a reporter trying to shield GOP from Rick Scott’s middle-class tax hike.
- Dr. Jason Johnson slams Republicans for running Herschel Walker against Raphael Warnock
- Jen Psaki dispatched two reporters trying to ding the president for calling some Republicans ULTRA MAGA
- Analysis by Fareed Zakaria: Blue America is Western Europe. Red America is Saudi Arabia & Nigeria.
- Jake Tapper grills MS Gov. on Roe overturn: Given your track record why should people believe you?
- Mallory McMorrow has a winning Democratic message for the next election. Lean in!
- Lawrence O’Donnell blasts Alito and the Right side of SCOTUS in the appropriately striking form.
- Jen Psaki stops a reporter who made Alito’s leaked brief, the story. It’s control of women’s bodies.
- WOW! Joe Scarborough destroys MAGA & GOP with examples: ‘THESE PEOPLE ARE CRAZY.’
- Democratic neoliberal corporate sellout Henry Cuellar is on the defensive against Jessica Cisneros
- An angry Elizabeth Warren sides with Progressive over the anti-woman incumbent in the Texas runoff.
- Roe v. Wade overturn is the latest result of minority rule. And women will die.