Democrats are not only making the 2016 mistake but the 2000 one as well. At what point does the rank & file come to grips that it isn’t ineptitude but a goal to hold the left in check and with that, the real wants of the masses.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here.
I have been searching for hair strands all over my bald head and could find none to pull. Oh hell, did I forget that I shave this head every morning? Why do I want to pull the hair out of my head?
Well at first I thought it was the ineptitude of the Democratic Party. Look, I know the centrist leadership of the party is a
But the puppeteers continue to get greedier. Feeding incremental wealth growth means ultimately maximum extraction of wealth from the masses. As such, they now require the centrists to harm their constituents. And the game is on. From the media to the Democratic Party to the supposedly independent institutions, they are all on the same page with the Right’s leadership in trying to reign in the wants of the majority. The result of this “ill-advised” action will result in unnecessary Democratic chaos and with that a loss that will be bad for the masses but “meh” for the Centrists and the Plutocracy. And what happens there after? It will irreparably hurt both our brothers and sisters in the middle-class, the poor, the Left, and the Right.
Before I get to the program, I want to remind all our listeners that KPFT is a bastion of intelligent voices and programs. As a political activist, my favorites are
- ThinkWing Radio with Mike Honig on Mondays at 3:00 PM
- Open Journal with Duane Bradley & crew, on Mondays at 6:00 PM
- Jazz Latino, Afro-Cuban Latin Jazz at its very best hosted by Juan Flores on Tuesdays at 12:00 Noon
- GenerAsian Radio, A weekly radio program featuring an eclectic mix of Asian Underground, Bhangra, Bollywood Funk, Hindi,Rai–where ancient sounds meet future beats! Tuesday 4-6 PM
- Really But Not Really, a hip-hop and RnB parody show on Wednesday at 10 PM by Rosemount.
- Border Radio, Best of Americana music featuring Susan Darrow at 4:00 PM.
- Black on Both Sides A public affairs program where they effort to highlight politics and public affairs in line with our individual and collective worldview. Fridays 12 – 2 PM on HD-2.
Check out our full schedule at kpft.org where you can find programming from music to politics, to medicine, to the eclectic. KPFT is listener supported public community radio station. So please remember that if you like what you hear, visit kpft.org and ensure we remain a strong, viable community radio station that provides news, programming, and information not influenced by the corporatocracy.
Folks do remember this is a call-in show. Call me at (713) 526-5738.
But let’s get to the Blog of the Week.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron now.
My Blog Posts Of The Week
- Cori Bush schools GOP on oversight: Dings Trump: a white supremacist election overthrowing demagogue.
- Rep Ted Lieu forced GOP’s sham Garland judiciary hearing to highlight Trump as Jan 6 coup leader.
- EPIC WARNING: Fmr. GOP Operative Steve Schmidt excoriates McConnell & GOP and then …
- A contentious debate on men having no say in the control of a woman’s body, irrespective of baby-daddy.
- Fox News spins the GOP/Joe Manchin alliance that exploded child poverty as failed Biden policies.
- Right winger equates women’s right to choose with the atrocities by some Vietnam soldiers.
- How can I be a more environmentally responsible parent?
- What’s the kerfuffle over uranium mining near the Grand Canyon?
- Can you shed light on just how “green” or not-so-green the Burning Man festival really is?
- What can I do this fall to ensure my garden looks its best next spring?
- Are carbon offsets an effective way to reduce greenhouse gases, or just corporate greenwashing
- Is it true that spam email takes a huge toll on the environment?
- Is there any way to stem the tide of fiberglass pollution from aging and discarded boats fouling marine ecosystems?
- How are amphibians doing in the U.S. and around the world these days?
- Are there greener types of grills or grilling methods that are more planet-friendly?
- Is the widely publicized failure of Yellow Trucking an opportunity to reduce its carbon footprint?
- Is America’s electrician shortage hurting our ability to get away from fossil fuels?
- Our forebears decimated the wild bison herds of the 1800s. Are those remaining today endangered?
- What exactly is “climate migration” and is it already happening?
- Are entrance restriction tactics to reduce overcrowding at national parks having the desired effect?