We interview Rob Kall, OpEdNews Publisher & Author of The Bottom-up Revolution who laid out the path we must take for the change. We then discuss Sharice Davids’ (D-KS) broken promise on Medicare for All.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
I interview Rob Kall in the first segment. He is the Publisher of the one and only OpEdNews.com and the author of The Bottom-up Revolution. We discuss how change really happens.
The second segment discusses Sharice Davids’ (D-KS) broken promise to support Medicare for All. But she is only the tip of the iceberg. We will call out all timid Democrats who do not get on board with a humane health care system.
- Billionaire Robert F. Smith paying off student loans. A system of the chosen?
- Time for Democrats to stop being fearful.
Donald Trump sat down with Fox News’ Steve Hilton for an interview that aired last night, and the host managed to get the president to make a little news on health care. From the transcript as it appeared on Lexis-Nexis:MSNBC
HILTON: You’ve got these senators working on a health care plan.
TRUMP: Right, I do.
HILTON: So Rick Scott and so on. In 2016, you said we’re going to take care of everyone.
HILTON: People heard that to me you’re for universal coverage.
TRUMP: Oh, no, no.
HILTON: Is that what you mean?
TRUMP: No, no.
First, the idea that the president has Republicans senators “working on a health care plan” is not to be taken seriously. In fact, the opposite appears to be true: GOP leaders told the White House last month that Trump can present a plan if he wants, but there’s no appetite for such action for the foreseeable future, especially with Democrats controlling the House.
Second, it’s a bit odd to hear the president deny his intention in universal coverage, since it was one of the central pillars of his pitch on health care in the recent past.
“We’re going to have insurance for everybody,” Trump said the week before his inauguration. “There was a philosophy in some circles that if you can’t pay for it, you don’t get it. That’s not going to happen with us.” Around the same time, the Republican added, in reference to health care, “Everybody’s going to be taken care of.”
Blog of the Week
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Are you tired of being ripped off by Drug Companies? This is how we clip the wings of Big Pharma.
- Former Conservative Republican Steve Schmidt gets real about America, a necessary move to live up to our rhetoric.
- These exemplary women’s wins prove grassroots can beat money if there is democracy.
- Chuck Todd’s interview will haunt Mike Pence: Constitutional Rights for the unborn & forced births
- Host to Justice Thomas on marriage laws from the bench: There’re better ways to divorce your wife (FUNNY)
- Progressives are vilified as extreme. I am proud to be extreme.
- Billionaires are PARASITES: My caller disagreed with my characterization & then agreed at the end.
- Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi will not seek leadership in the next Congress
- Philanthropy by the mega-rich is anti-democratic. $100 million donation from Jeff Bezos explains it.
- WOW! Reporter takes down losing MAGA AZ Gov. Candidate Kari Lake with a striking barrage
- EGGS ON HIS FACE! Democratic pundit Karen Finney’s analysis was genius as the smug one looks silly.
- Democratic & GOP pundits & Congressman school Republicans on reasons the Democrats won big.
- The GenZ and Millennial generations saved Democracy in America & here’s the proof.
- Stephanie Ruhle blast Republicans after they admit lying about the steal, CRT, and litter boxes
- REALLY? Fox News has a novel and condescendingly sexist message to get women to vote for Republicans
- Matthew Dowd nailed the election as if he was reading a crystal ball
- Fox News slams GOP: Voters said no thanks to the Republican alternative. They’ve indicted the Party.
- Clubs in Action via Humble Area Democrats canvass right up to this existential midterm.
- Billion-fueled Fascism is on the Nov. 8th Ballot
- I AGREE! Michael Moore says it is almost impossible for Democrats to lose the midterms — If …