We interview Rob Kall, OpEdNews Publisher & Author of The Bottom-up Revolution who laid out the path we must take for the change. We then discuss Sharice Davids’ (D-KS) broken promise on Medicare for All.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
I interview Rob Kall in the first segment. He is the Publisher of the one and only OpEdNews.com and the author of The Bottom-up Revolution. We discuss how change really happens.
The second segment discusses Sharice Davids’ (D-KS) broken promise to support Medicare for All. But she is only the tip of the iceberg. We will call out all timid Democrats who do not get on board with a humane health care system.
- Billionaire Robert F. Smith paying off student loans. A system of the chosen?
- Time for Democrats to stop being fearful.
Donald Trump sat down with Fox News’ Steve Hilton for an interview that aired last night, and the host managed to get the president to make a little news on health care. From the transcript as it appeared on Lexis-Nexis:MSNBC
HILTON: You’ve got these senators working on a health care plan.
TRUMP: Right, I do.
HILTON: So Rick Scott and so on. In 2016, you said we’re going to take care of everyone.
HILTON: People heard that to me you’re for universal coverage.
TRUMP: Oh, no, no.
HILTON: Is that what you mean?
TRUMP: No, no.
First, the idea that the president has Republicans senators “working on a health care plan” is not to be taken seriously. In fact, the opposite appears to be true: GOP leaders told the White House last month that Trump can present a plan if he wants, but there’s no appetite for such action for the foreseeable future, especially with Democrats controlling the House.
Second, it’s a bit odd to hear the president deny his intention in universal coverage, since it was one of the central pillars of his pitch on health care in the recent past.
“We’re going to have insurance for everybody,” Trump said the week before his inauguration. “There was a philosophy in some circles that if you can’t pay for it, you don’t get it. That’s not going to happen with us.” Around the same time, the Republican added, in reference to health care, “Everybody’s going to be taken care of.”
Blog of the Week
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- OUCH! Former Republican operative slams the GOP: “You have to burn the party to the ground” Why?
- Foul: Western countries penalize South Africa for exposing Omicron which may have started in the West.
- Chuck Todd dropped false equivalence between Dems & Republicans? Aren’t you embarrassed?
- Sen. Heitkamp hands Gov. Christie his a$$ on subsidizing state taxes. Southern states are the takers!
- Norm Ornstein defines the Republican Party: The GOP, It is not a party, it is a cult.
- Chuck Todd ridicules Mississippi Governor on vaccine mandate objection: It’s a pro-life position.
- The two infrastructure bills may be a worse capitulation than the two Obamacare bills.
- Mainstream media reporter tells an inconvenient truth about a 17-yr-old killer & the justice system.
- Big Pharma uses the patent system to rip us off. Example: Insulin costs $6 to make. We pay $300.
- What gun culture looks like- Simple problems solve by shooting & killing in broad daylight
- Panelists inadvertently inferred that our mythical free market is a fraud. Did you hear it?
- Biden slams profiteering oil company corporate thugs using their hostage-taking to push green energy
- Paul Gosar’s brother, Tim Gosar, appeared on Lawrence and completely slammed his character.
- Joy-Ann Reid agrees Quinnipiac Poll is incoherent and gives sound mitigating advice to Democrats
- The real danger of the Kyle Rittenhouse verdict is the consequences to these people.
- Nicolle Wallace slams Christie for his book giving Fox News a pass for lies & conspiracy theories.
- Did you just call the Democrats weenies: Donny Deutsch great advice to Democrats to win 2022
- POLL: AMERICA’s CONFUSED: Love Biden’s policies but would elect Republicans who would repeal them.
- Neoliberal economist Larry Summers supports sacrificing 4% of workers to stave off benign inflation.
- Inflation & Supply Chain problems are failures of private-sector profiteering, not the government