We interview Rob Kall, OpEdNews Publisher & Author of The Bottom-up Revolution who laid out the path we must take for the change. We then discuss Sharice Davids’ (D-KS) broken promise on Medicare for All.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
I interview Rob Kall in the first segment. He is the Publisher of the one and only OpEdNews.com and the author of The Bottom-up Revolution. We discuss how change really happens.
The second segment discusses Sharice Davids’ (D-KS) broken promise to support Medicare for All. But she is only the tip of the iceberg. We will call out all timid Democrats who do not get on board with a humane health care system.
- Billionaire Robert F. Smith paying off student loans. A system of the chosen?
- Time for Democrats to stop being fearful.
Donald Trump sat down with Fox News’ Steve Hilton for an interview that aired last night, and the host managed to get the president to make a little news on health care. From the transcript as it appeared on Lexis-Nexis:MSNBC
HILTON: You’ve got these senators working on a health care plan.
TRUMP: Right, I do.
HILTON: So Rick Scott and so on. In 2016, you said we’re going to take care of everyone.
HILTON: People heard that to me you’re for universal coverage.
TRUMP: Oh, no, no.
HILTON: Is that what you mean?
TRUMP: No, no.
First, the idea that the president has Republicans senators “working on a health care plan” is not to be taken seriously. In fact, the opposite appears to be true: GOP leaders told the White House last month that Trump can present a plan if he wants, but there’s no appetite for such action for the foreseeable future, especially with Democrats controlling the House.
Second, it’s a bit odd to hear the president deny his intention in universal coverage, since it was one of the central pillars of his pitch on health care in the recent past.
“We’re going to have insurance for everybody,” Trump said the week before his inauguration. “There was a philosophy in some circles that if you can’t pay for it, you don’t get it. That’s not going to happen with us.” Around the same time, the Republican added, in reference to health care, “Everybody’s going to be taken care of.”
Blog of the Week
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Disregard Harry Reid on Elizabeth Warren’s Progressiveness
- The Donald Trump Act Of Betrayal And Infamy
- My thoughts on the Democratic Debate on CNN
- Donald Trump versus Every Law Ever Made in the United States.
- Again! A police officer kills a black person in their own home.
- Team Trump and ‘consciousness of guilt’: So obvious a blind person can see it.
- My heart’s with Bernie but Warren knows to use a dagger with a smile.
- What is so-called “Flying Shame” and what’s the climate connection?
- On the Trump dog whistle and his manifesto destiny – complicit to the core.
- The stories keep coming. It is about life or death! And it is real.