State Rep. Jon Rosenthal (D-TX-135) details his adult education bill and Jim Crow 2.0 in Texas Legislature. Ali Velshi, Rick Tyler clips. Voter suppression.
Jon Rosenthal details the happenings in Texas Legislature
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 3:00 PM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- Lindsey Graham has become a heartless and shameless Senator. He would send children crossing the border back home through the desert. That is who he is. Not who we are.
- Republican Strategist says it plainly. The GOP has nothing to offer other than suppressing the vote of those unlikely to vote for them.
- Sadly, once again, Chuck Todd allowed a Republican to visit his show to fool Americans. Senator Toomey made voter suppression OK.
- No one explains the Republican attack on Democracy other than Ali Velshi who uses his immigrant story to get the message through.
- State Representative Jon Rosenthal (D-TX-135) details his adult education bill and Jim Crow 2.0 in Texas Legislature. He works passionately and selflessly for his state.
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.
If you like what we do please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider providing a contribution here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.