Norman Solomon visits to discuss our never-ending state of war. Jamaal Bowman appropriately blames the GOP, Kyrsten Sinema, and Joe Manchin for child poverty. The GOP dysfunction continues.
Norman Solomon visits on war.
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 6:00 AM Central
Live Calls: (713)526–5738
- Norman Solomon discusses the never-ending ‘War on terror’ response to 9/11: Norman Solomon returns to PDR to update us on the continuation of America’s never-ending wars since 9/11. He details much of this in his book “War Made Invisible: How America Hides the Human Toll of Its Military Machine.” [More]
- Republican operative: McCarthy is dealing with people who are too stupid to be in Congress. More?: Republican strategist Rick Tyler did not mince his words. He said that the Republicans in Congress now are not intelligent enough; instead, they are too stupid to be there. [More]
- Rep. Eric Swalwell ridiculed Judiciary Comm. Chair Jim Jordan as he ran for cover in the hearing.: Rep. Eric Swalwell did not hold back as he slammed GOP hypocrisy at the hearing where Republicans attacked Merrick Garland. He reminded them that the Chair, Jim Jordan, defied a subpoena. [More]
- Rep. Bowman knocks Sinema & Manchin for their complicity with Republicans to increase child poverty: Rep. Jamaal Bowman did not spare Democrats Joe Manchin and Kyrsten Sinema for their complicity with Republicans that caused more than a doubling of childhood poverty. [More]
You can get Politics Done Right Mondays through Fridays on Facebook Live at facebook.com/politicsdoneright or on YouTube Live at youtube.com/egbertowillies/join. Please do not forget to follow me on Twitter for updates. My handle is @EgbertoWillies.
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate, much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right.
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.