Violent corrupt policing and malpractice in dealing with the COVID-19 pandemic are two major issues that must be solved as a society sooner than later for our survival.
Out of control COVID-19 pandemic is now close to home because of incompetent state and federal leadership.
President Donald Trump and Governor Greg Abbott have caused the deaths of thousands of Americans and with that Texans, It did not have to be that way. Here in Texas our County Leader Judge Lina Hidalgo has been begging the state to return to local control. She appeared on MSNBC today and made it clear that Houstons COVID-19 explosion is solidly because of her hands being tied by the governor.
The administration is lying and they are getting called out.
We also discuss more violent corrupt policing and general racism.
We also discuss many other important issues.
- Battle Covid-19, Not Medicare for All: Doctors Demand Hospital Industry Stop Funding Dark Money Lobby Group
- ‘Just Give People the Money’: Progressives Rip Third Way-Approved Complicated Tax Credit Relief Proposal
- ‘Monstrous Cruelty: As Hunger Soars, Trump USDA Resumes Effort to Take Nutrition Benefits From More Than a Million People
- McConnell says liability protections for businesses are a requirement; Pelosi and Democrats say no. And there’s no sign of compromise.
- Millions would forego COVID-19 treatment over cost.
- “Who Cares? Let ‘Em Get Wiped Out”: Stunning CNBC Anchor, Venture Capitalist Says Let Hedge Funds Fail and Save Main Street
Kevin Bowe, American Spring
We need Medicare for All
I want your stories. Have you had issues with your healthcare coverage? Have you had billing issues? Did you feel like your insurance company was trying to pull one over on you? I am interested in every story you have with regards to healthcare. Drop me a line at info[@]politicsdoneright.com. Let’s make Medicare For All a reality.
If you like what we do please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber here.
- Please subscribe even at the $1.99 or $4.99 level.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.
- Or consider providing a contribution here.
The racist roots of American policing: From slave patrols to traffic stops