Karl Smith has the answer for Democrats to win Election 2022. Bernie Sanders did not fall for Warren Buffet’s past mentions of supporting the middle-class.
Democrats, listen up.
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 11:00 AM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- Karl Smith discusses what Democrats must do to win 2022 with aggressive messaging: Karl Smith is concerned that Democrats are ceding the 2022 election to Republicans because they are not selling their message. Recently, Smith wrote an article at his site titled “2022 State of Emergency! Democrats must Sell the Brand, or We All Lose!” where he lays out the case Democrats better heed.
- ‘That’s Just Wrong’: Sanders Slams Buffett for Refusing to Side With Striking Steelworkers: Sen. Bernie Sanders on Thursday slammed billionaire Warren Buffett for refusing to intervene on the side of West Virginia steelworkers who are striking to demand better pay and benefits from Precision Castparts, a company owned by Buffett’s multinational holding conglomerate Berkshire Hathaway. “When you have an extremely profitable, well-financed corporation owned by one of the wealthiest guys in the world, you know what? You should not be demanding wage cuts from your workers and cuts in their healthcare benefits,” Sanders (I-Vt.) wrote on Twitter. “That’s just wrong.”
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.