Today’s show is completely unscripted. We talk economy, tax cuts, local schools, judges, & whatever you want. So call me, tweet me, or Facebook me. As always, this program belongs to you.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
Unless I have a guest, I prepare the show in the mornings after writing my 2nd blog of the morning. An educator who is a good friend and KPFT 90.1 FM Houston Colleague asked me to speak to some young boys at an inner-city school about education, professions, and more. I finished all my blogs last night and should have had enough time to spend two hours or so putting the show together. Well, I was stuck in a traffic jam on my way back to my Kingwood studio.
But you know me. NO EXCUSES. We will have a show. We will wing it together starting with the topics above. You can call in and change or add to the topics.
New York Times: Kansas Constitution Protects Abortion Rights, State Supreme Court Rules. The Kansas Supreme Court on Friday blocked a law that would have banned the most commonly used procedure for second-trimester abortions, arguing that the state Constitution protected the right of women to “decide whether to continue a pregnancy.” The court sided in a 6-1 majority with the plaintiffs in the case, two physicians who performed the procedure, in a sweeping ruling that opens the door for abortion rights activists to challenge a series of other restrictions that the state’s Republican-controlled Legislature has enacted. The Kansas case comes at a time of great change for abortion in the United States. Republican-controlled legislatures have chipped away at abortion rights, turning the tide in a broad swath of the country’s middle and the South: Six states are down to one abortion clinic. And now, the math on the Supreme Court has changed with President Trump’s choice of Brett M. Kavanaugh last year, and abortion rights advocates are worried that Roe v. Wade, the national 1973 ruling that provided federal protections for abortion, may soon be at risk.
Blog of the Week
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Adam Kinzinger does not think Kevin McCarthy will last as Speaker of the House.
- We willfully submit ourselves to the new bondage, antiseptic slavery.
- A fed-up Arkansas Governor, Asa Hutchinson, throws Donald Trump under the bus.
- Watch Chuck Todd ding GOP Rep. James Comer with inconvenient facts as he bloviated about crime.
- These ‘STRONG MEN’ are at the heights of Republican hypocrisy amid their ongoing support for Trump.
- Philadelphia DA, Larry Krasner: Democrats have the answer to crime Republican policy fails
- Are you tired of being ripped off by Drug Companies? This is how we clip the wings of Big Pharma.
- Former Conservative Republican Steve Schmidt gets real about America, a necessary move to live up to our rhetoric.
- These exemplary women’s wins prove grassroots can beat money if there is democracy.
- Chuck Todd’s interview will haunt Mike Pence: Constitutional Rights for the unborn & forced births
- Host to Justice Thomas on marriage laws from the bench: There’re better ways to divorce your wife (FUNNY)
- Progressives are vilified as extreme. I am proud to be extreme.
- Billionaires are PARASITES: My caller disagreed with my characterization & then agreed at the end.
- Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi will not seek leadership in the next Congress
- Philanthropy by the mega-rich is anti-democratic. $100 million donation from Jeff Bezos explains it.
- WOW! Reporter takes down losing MAGA AZ Gov. Candidate Kari Lake with a striking barrage
- EGGS ON HIS FACE! Democratic pundit Karen Finney’s analysis was genius as the smug one looks silly.
- Democratic & GOP pundits & Congressman school Republicans on reasons the Democrats won big.
- The GenZ and Millennial generations saved Democracy in America & here’s the proof.
- Stephanie Ruhle blast Republicans after they admit lying about the steal, CRT, and litter boxes