Joel Segal visits with Politics Done Right to promote an important event for progressives Monday, August 30th, 2021, 1 to 5 PM ET.
Joel Segal on the National Justice Roundtable
At the National Justice Roundtable, we will have representatives from national climate action/green leaders, affordable housing, African American, Native American, Asian Pacific American, Latin X, interfaith, civil rights, artists, DC Statehood activists, small farmers and ranchers, and African climate action leaders and dignitaries.
There is a widespread feeling among progressive leaders, community organizers, civic leaders, and activists that the time has come for the creation of a “united progressive coalition” with representation from 435 Congressional Districts and 50 states–given the existential threat of the climate emergency, far right-wing authoritarian threats to democracy, and the persistent savage inequality, poverty, and homelessness that plague the USA and the world.
- National Justice Roundtable Speakers’ Zoom Link Below
- Monday, August 30, 2021
- 1pm-5pm EST, 10am-2pm Pacifica Time
- Questions: Joel Segal, 571 344-1518 – joel.r.segal[at]gmail.com
Register for Zoom: HERE.
- Rudy Arredondo – National Latino Farmers and Ranchers
- Graylan Hagler – Plymouth Congregational United Church of Christ
- Christian Nunes – National Organization of Women (NOW)
- Andrea Miller – Center for Common Ground
- Joel Segal – National Justice Roundtable
- Gloria Tinubu, PhD – Applied Economist and Agricultural Economist
- Charles Moreland – Douglass Commonwealth Coalition
- Mustafa Ali – National Wildlife Federation
- Harvey Wasserman – Solartopia
- Emily Wurth – Food and Water Watch
- Alan Grayson – Senate Candidate
- Alan Minsky – Progressive Democrats of America
- Chase Iron Eyes – Lakota People’s Law Project
- Mimi Kennedy – Actress/Actvist
- Jennifer Martel – Indigenous People’s Movement
- James Fukuda – LULAC New Jersey
- Ray McClendon – Atlanta NAACP
- Dr. Rajni Shankar-Brown – Professor Social Justice
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.