Everyday Americans are robbed every day by the healthcare industrial complex. Most feel impotent because these thugs are not breaking the law. We will empower Americans through Medicare for All.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
Republicans continue to scare Establishment Democrats by calling the policies that Progressives are pushing socialism. This is not the time for timidity. It is the time to lean into the policies Progressives are pushing because it is what Americans say they want.
In our second segment today, we will discuss the legal theft that stand-alone emergency rooms are inflicting on unsuspecting everyday Americans. I will tie that into a narrative we must get out there of the evils that are generated by having healthcare in the private sector under corporate control that must maximize profits for shareholders and executives. The patients are just a commodity, the raw material of their product.
Our first segment features Tamara Shealey, host of the show Tamara for Georgia, our regular contributor, and partner of Politics Done Right. She will discuss her ordeals and tribulations with her health care, or lack thereof for extended periods.
Folks, please make sure to share this show. It is extremely important.
EgbertoWillies.com: “Why our economic system is designed to keep most people broke by robbing us legally.” The meme says the following. “Humalog insulin, released in 1996, remains unchanged since its release, but its price increased 1,700% or more since then, from $21 a vial to $275. An average one year supply (36 vials) has gone from $750 to $13,500 with zero changes to the insulin.”Take Action to Expand Access to Voting for Texas Students
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Watch Obama scorch, Herschel Walker- Georgia, elect Raphael Warnock. Tired is no excuse!
- Irresponsible Senators Ted Cruz & Lindsey Graham puts our military at risk with their vaccine stance.
- Sexist reporter mic-dropped by New Zealand PM at presser between two young female Prime Ministers
- SHAME! Executive & Congress may sacrifice rail workers to further enrich corporate America.
- Adam Kinzinger does not think Kevin McCarthy will last as Speaker of the House.
- We willfully submit ourselves to the new bondage, antiseptic slavery.
- A fed-up Arkansas Governor, Asa Hutchinson, throws Donald Trump under the bus.
- Watch Chuck Todd ding GOP Rep. James Comer with inconvenient facts as he bloviated about crime.
- These ‘STRONG MEN’ are at the heights of Republican hypocrisy amid their ongoing support for Trump.
- Philadelphia DA, Larry Krasner: Democrats have the answer to crime Republican policy fails
- Are you tired of being ripped off by Drug Companies? This is how we clip the wings of Big Pharma.
- Former Conservative Republican Steve Schmidt gets real about America, a necessary move to live up to our rhetoric.
- These exemplary women’s wins prove grassroots can beat money if there is democracy.
- Chuck Todd’s interview will haunt Mike Pence: Constitutional Rights for the unborn & forced births
- Host to Justice Thomas on marriage laws from the bench: There’re better ways to divorce your wife (FUNNY)
- Progressives are vilified as extreme. I am proud to be extreme.
- Billionaires are PARASITES: My caller disagreed with my characterization & then agreed at the end.
- Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi will not seek leadership in the next Congress
- Philanthropy by the mega-rich is anti-democratic. $100 million donation from Jeff Bezos explains it.
- WOW! Reporter takes down losing MAGA AZ Gov. Candidate Kari Lake with a striking barrage