Everyday Americans are robbed every day by the healthcare industrial complex. Most feel impotent because these thugs are not breaking the law. We will empower Americans through Medicare for All.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
Republicans continue to scare Establishment Democrats by calling the policies that Progressives are pushing socialism. This is not the time for timidity. It is the time to lean into the policies Progressives are pushing because it is what Americans say they want.
In our second segment today, we will discuss the legal theft that stand-alone emergency rooms are inflicting on unsuspecting everyday Americans. I will tie that into a narrative we must get out there of the evils that are generated by having healthcare in the private sector under corporate control that must maximize profits for shareholders and executives. The patients are just a commodity, the raw material of their product.
Our first segment features Tamara Shealey, host of the show Tamara for Georgia, our regular contributor, and partner of Politics Done Right. She will discuss her ordeals and tribulations with her health care, or lack thereof for extended periods.
Folks, please make sure to share this show. It is extremely important.
EgbertoWillies.com: “Why our economic system is designed to keep most people broke by robbing us legally.” The meme says the following. “Humalog insulin, released in 1996, remains unchanged since its release, but its price increased 1,700% or more since then, from $21 a vial to $275. An average one year supply (36 vials) has gone from $750 to $13,500 with zero changes to the insulin.”Take Action to Expand Access to Voting for Texas Students
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Disregard Harry Reid on Elizabeth Warren’s Progressiveness
- The Donald Trump Act Of Betrayal And Infamy
- My thoughts on the Democratic Debate on CNN
- Donald Trump versus Every Law Ever Made in the United States.
- Again! A police officer kills a black person in their own home.
- Team Trump and ‘consciousness of guilt’: So obvious a blind person can see it.
- My heart’s with Bernie but Warren knows to use a dagger with a smile.
- What is so-called “Flying Shame” and what’s the climate connection?
- On the Trump dog whistle and his manifesto destiny – complicit to the core.
- The stories keep coming. It is about life or death! And it is real.