Everyday Americans are robbed every day by the healthcare industrial complex. Most feel impotent because these thugs are not breaking the law. We will empower Americans through Medicare for All.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
Republicans continue to scare Establishment Democrats by calling the policies that Progressives are pushing socialism. This is not the time for timidity. It is the time to lean into the policies Progressives are pushing because it is what Americans say they want.
In our second segment today, we will discuss the legal theft that stand-alone emergency rooms are inflicting on unsuspecting everyday Americans. I will tie that into a narrative we must get out there of the evils that are generated by having healthcare in the private sector under corporate control that must maximize profits for shareholders and executives. The patients are just a commodity, the raw material of their product.
Our first segment features Tamara Shealey, host of the show Tamara for Georgia, our regular contributor, and partner of Politics Done Right. She will discuss her ordeals and tribulations with her health care, or lack thereof for extended periods.
Folks, please make sure to share this show. It is extremely important.
EgbertoWillies.com: “Why our economic system is designed to keep most people broke by robbing us legally.” The meme says the following. “Humalog insulin, released in 1996, remains unchanged since its release, but its price increased 1,700% or more since then, from $21 a vial to $275. An average one year supply (36 vials) has gone from $750 to $13,500 with zero changes to the insulin.”Take Action to Expand Access to Voting for Texas Students
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Southern Populism and the Secret History of Segregation
- Insurrection on Capitol: Funeral for White Supremacy. These people are the barnacles on the future.
- Rep. Clyburn calls them out as a hate group and reveals an American unfortunate truth.
- Rep. Jim Clyburn admonished Republicans. Tell the truth about the election. Stop hurting the country.
- Why Jan 6th attempted coup on the US should give legs to #DefundThePolice
- Are hunters really the biggest conservationists in America?
- What are ski resorts, gear makers, and professional skiers and snowboarders doing to fight global warming?
- Was there an environmentally positive impact from the coronavirus
- David Atwood: My thoughts about the underlying factors leading to January 6.
- The Equality Myth and Personal Respectability Myths
- Thomas Friedman’s recipe for Democrats would be fatal. He does not get it.
- Crooked pastor sentenced to 6yrs in prison. What about the other megachurch crooks?
- Stephanie Ruhle: Her story just made me think about privilege. Sad reality/truth.
- Some companies have funded sedition. So explains CNBC’s Andrew Ross Sorkin on donation stoppage.
- Irresponsible Republican Politicians refuse masks when in lockdown, likely infecting colleagues.
- Katy Tur corners John Bolton: The lies & insurrection are not just Trump but Ted Cruz & others.
- Senator Tester makes it clear he could support Ted Cruz & Josh Hawley’s expulsion from Senate.
- 60 Minutes Republican-appeasing Leslie Stahl creates false equivalence in Nancy Pelosi interview
- Ted Cruz, Josh Hawley, & the Sedition Cau; Bomb-throwers from the start.
- Message to Democrats: Help people fast. Advice to Joe Manchin (D-WV), stand down.