Two white BLM activists explain their commitment. Tiffany Cross slams Tim Scott for his silly comments. Mitch McConnell gives Democrats the green light, & more.
BLM activists explain their commitment
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 3:00 PM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- Senator Tim Scott was willing to allow the Republican Party to make him a sacrificial lamb. Tiffany Cross called out Scott like no other.
- Republican operative Miles Taylor came out swinging against the Republican Party on the Cross Connection with Tiffany Cross. He told the inconvenient truth, and one hopes Republicans are listening.
- Generally, Martha Raddatz and other hosts allow Republicans to appear on their shows and lie without challenge. Sen. Barrasso failed this time.
- Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell has all but given the green light to Democrats to give Americans the policies they want.
- We speak to BLM Activists David Shontz & Charlie Lindahl, two white men in The Woodlands, Texas who explain the reason for their commitment.
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.
If you like what we do please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider providing a contribution here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.