GOP elected a MAGA speaker.
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 6:00 AM Central
Live Calls: (713)526–5738
- Republicans elect a bona fide election-denying MAGA Congressman to be Speaker of the House.
- New GOP House Speaker Mike Johnson Has Proposed Trillions in Cuts to Social Security and Medicare: The newly elected Republican speaker of the U.S. House of Representatives has previously proposed trillions of dollars in cuts to Social Security, Medicare, and Medicaid and suggested that slashing the programs should be the top priority of Congress. During his tenure as chair of the Republican Study Committee (RSC) between 2019 and 2021, Rep. Mike Johnson (R-La.) helped craft budget resolutions that called for roughly $2 trillion in Medicare cuts, $3 trillion in Medicaid and Affordable Care Act cuts, and $750 billion in Social Security Cuts, noted Bobby Kogan of the Center for American Progress. [More]
- ‘This Is Unacceptable’: As Many as 20 Reported Dead, Dozens Wounded in Maine Mass Shooting: In yet the latest mass shooting involving a gunman and a military-style assault rifle in the United States, between 15 and 22 people were killed and scores wounded Wednesday night in the city of Lewiston, Maine. Citing a Lewiston police source, NBC News reported that 22 victims were dead and another 50-60 individuals injured during the shootings—believed to be by the same perpetrator—that took place in at least two separate locations, including a bowling alley and a nearby bar and eatery. Local outlets have put the death toll between 15 and 20, but law enforcement remained reluctant to confirm a specific number, with the shooter still at large. [More]
You can get Politics Done Right Mondays through Fridays on Facebook Live at facebook.com/politicsdoneright or on YouTube Live at youtube.com/egbertowillies/join. Please do not forget to follow me on Twitter for updates. My handle is @EgbertoWillies.
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate, much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right.
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.