The Plutocrats’ purchase of the Supreme Court and its rulings are almost complete. AOC nails the Supremes as she calls for strict oversight. Christie continues nailing Trump. Biden must act on SCOTUS.
Plutocrats / SCOTUS are winning.
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 6:00 AM Central
Live Calls: (713)526-5738
Today’s topics covered on Politics Done Right:
- The plutocrats are winning but can still be stopped: A few years ago, I wrote a blog titled “Republicans are setting up the courts for minority rule even in a more progressive country.” Unfortunately, it is closer to reality, and we do not have much time to fix it. This last Supreme Court session proves they are well on their way to full minority rule, intent on controlling our lives as we create an economic system driving most of society to indentured servitude and antiseptic slavery. Here is the blog with the corresponding video. [More]
- AOC nails it: Fix the court by adding judges, impeachments if seats are sold, & strict ethics rules: Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez urged that the Supreme Court be fixed as it puts our Democracy in danger by playing the role of an illegitimate Congress to overrule the President and Congress. [More]
- MIND BLOWING DANGEROUS: Biden refuses to consider fixing the stolen Supreme Court harming us: President Biden continues to think he lives in a world where honor between parties is still a thing. If the shoes were on the other foot, A Republican President/Senate would have fixed the court. [More]
- What does our fascist Supreme Court mean to our lives in America?: Whether you agree with recent Supreme Court decisions is not the issue. What’s new is that six of the nine justices on the court, a super majority, with many of their recent decisions, expose a flaw in our constitution. These six Supreme Court justice have shown that they will rule the nation irrespective of what the majority of Congress and the President we elect vote into law on our behalf. This means the United States is ruled by six Conservatives, and we will only get the laws and policies the billionaires demand that these justices allow. No to healthcare for all. No, to family leave. No to a living wage. No to subsidized daycare. No to a clean environment. No to renewable energy. [More]
- Christie tagged Trump: He lost swing states for being a caricature of himself and did not deliver: Dana Bash asked Chris Christie about recent reports that Trump tried to force the Arizona governor to reverse their vote. Christie slammed Trump for losing because he is a caricature who accomplished nothing. [More]
These subjects are the topics of discussion on Politics Done Right today at 6:00 AM Central Time (7 AM Eastern/4 AM Pacific/5 AM Mountain) on KPFT 90.1 FM Houston and our streaming networks.
Here’s how to contact/watch/listen to us
While I am decidedly Progressive, I believe in engaging, listening, and learning from everyone, irrespective of their political ideology. You will never get disrespected by this program. I believe in civil coexistence.
There are many ways to listen to or watch Politics Done Right live.
- Tune your radio dial to 90.1 FM Houston.
- Stream KPFT 90.1 FM via the Tune-In (Android, Apple) app on your mobile phone.
- Stream KPFT 90.1 FM via our website at kpft.org/listen-live-hd1/.
- Watch live on Facebook at facebook.com/kpfthouston.
- Watch live on YouTube at politicsdoneright.tv.
Please call the show live at (713)526-5738 ext. with your comments. Every comment is appreciated. Please drop me an email at [email protected] with suggestions for future topics on future shows.