Channel 13 did an excellent job reporting on the Medicaid Expansion to the Affordable Care Act. Michael Steele’s MAGA analysis is spot on. Democrats better heed his implicit warnings.
Michael Steele on MAGA losses.
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 3:00 PM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- At last: A Texas TV station dings the state for its failure to accept the Medicare expansion to ACA: Channel 13, the Houston ABC affiliate, did a well-done in-depth analysis of the Medicaid Expansion to the Affordable Care Act. It illustrates the evil within that some would simply deny healthcare for ideological reasons. [More]
- Michael Steele: MAGA losses are acceptable to them because they are playing the long game: Michael Steele understands the MAGA Republican psychology. Losing elections may be fatal for the Republican Party, but MAGA is playing the long game of building from the party’s destruction. [More]
- Mehdi Hasan: Fascism is starting to take a beating overseas. One hopes we take one here, too: Mehdi Hasan points out that while we are fearful of fascism metastasizing in the US, the trend around the world shows those autocrats collapsing. [More]
- These subjects are the topics of discussion today on Politics Done Right on KPFT 90.1 FM Houston today at 6:00 AM Central Time (7 AM Eastern/4 AM Pacific/5 AM Mountain). You can listen to it on air at 90.1 FM in the Houston metropolitan area or at politicsdoneright.tv.
Podcasts: Politics Done Right | Egberto Off The Record
Live Video: Youtube Live | Facebook Live | Twitter | Twitch
You can get Politics Done Right Mondays through Fridays on Facebook Live at facebook.com/politicsdoneright or on YouTube Live at youtube.com/egbertowillies/join. Please do not forget to follow me on Twitter for updates. My handle is @EgbertoWillies.
Before we get started, please remember to keep your community radio station, KPFT, in your mind. Talk about it. Tell your friends to tune into 90.1 FM Houston or listen to KPFT.org. Likewise, keep the 100,000-watt station that covers entire Southeast Texas on air and help us build out our new studios by donating what you can afford at our website kpft.org or call (713) 526-5738.
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate, much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right.
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.
SET YOUR REMINDER: Watch/listen/engage in the civil discourse on these and many issues at Politics Done Right daily (3 PM CT/4 PM ET/1 PM PT/2 PM MT). Podcasts (Video — Audio).