Nicolle Wallace & Dr. Eddie Glaude laid waste to GOP freedom claims. Two Republican Congressmen’s debt ceiling positions show that they are the instantiation of a selfish unempathetic evil.
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 3:00 PM Central
Live Calls: (281)823-7747
- Republican Budget chair discussing debt ceiling shows evil can come in a meek, soft-spoken package: Budget Committee Chair Republican Jodey Arrington shows how unempathetic, unfeeling, and evil he and his cohort are. They want to starve kids, short veterans, and more to protect tax breaks for their wealthy benefactors. [More]
- MSNBC Host & Fmr. Republican: GOP is done approximating anything resembling freedom. Gloude concurs: MSNBC Host & Former Republican Nicolle Wallace and Dr. Eddie Glaude did an exceptional job in articulating the GOP march away from freedom into every aspect of controlling our personal lives. [More]
You can get Politics Done Right Mondays through Fridays on Facebook Live at facebook.com/politicsdoneright or on YouTube Live at youtube.com/egbertowillies/join. Please do not forget to follow me on Twitter for updates. My handle is @EgbertoWillies.
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate, much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right.
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.