It was definitely a billionaire bailout; The Tim Black Show visits Politics Done Right. A Texas Progressive magazine closes when we need progressive assets more.
Tim Black visits PDR
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 3:00 PM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- Tim Black, a progressive media host with his own opinions challenging the status quo: An opinionated Progressive Media Host, @Tim_Black challenges Progressives to think outside of the box. Otherwise, we may lose many.
- Texas Observer, a legendary crusading liberal magazine, is closing and laying off its staff: The 68-year-old progressive publication, which published Ronnie Dugger, Molly Ivins, and Kaye Northcott, hit financial troubles and wasn’t able to broaden its audience, board members said.
- ‘The Billionaire Bailout’: FDIC Chair Says the Biggest Deposit Accounts at SVB Held $13 Billion: “The bailout really did protect billionaires from taking a modest haircut,” one observer wrote in response to the FDIC chief.
Podcasts: Politics Done Right | Egberto Off The Record
Live Video: Youtube Live | Facebook Live | Twitter | Twitch
You can get Politics Done Right Mondays through Fridays on Facebook Live at facebook.com/politicsdoneright or on YouTube Live at youtube.com/egbertowillies/join. Please do not forget to follow me on Twitter for updates. My handle is @EgbertoWillies.
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.
SET YOUR REMINDER: Watch/listen/engage in the civil discourse on these and many issues at Politics Done Right daily (3 PM CT/4 PM ET/1 PM PT/2 PM MT). Podcasts (Video — Audio).