Sherrod Brown dings corporate greed for causing derailments. William Anderson on race relations and his new book. Who are the big Ukraine winners?
William Anderson on race relations.
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 3:00 PM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- William ‘Dub’ Anderson talks about his thoughts on solutions to America’s race problem: Journalist and author of “The Price Of Perfect,” William “Dub” Anderson, appeared on Politics Done Right to discuss America’s race problem as well as his book with a prescient message with a complicated story.
- Sen. Sherrod Brown slams corporate greed and bought politicians for Palestine, OH train derailment: Ohio Senator Sherrod Brown refreshingly came out slamming our corporate state of being for the derailment as he should.
Podcasts: Politics Done Right | Egberto Off The Record
Live Video: Youtube Live | Facebook Live | Twitter | Twitch
You can get Politics Done Right Mondays through Fridays on Facebook Live at facebook.com/politicsdoneright or on YouTube Live at youtube.com/egbertowillies/join. Please do not forget to follow me on Twitter for updates. My handle is @EgbertoWillies.
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.
SET YOUR REMINDER: Watch/listen/engage in the civil discourse on these and many issues at Politics Done Right daily (3 PM CT/4 PM ET/1 PM PT/2 PM MT). Podcasts (Video — Audio).