Chuck Pennachio discusses OnePayerStates. Lisa D. T. Rice discusses her healthcare experience with context. The “pro-lifers” are acting as expected, causing harm.
Healthcare in America is a fraud.
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 11:00 AM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- Religious employers need not cover PrEP in their health plans, federal judge rules: U.S. District Judge Reed O’Connor’s ruling could threaten access to sexual and reproductive health care for more than 150 million working Americans on employer-sponsored health care plans. The ruling will likely be appealed.
- Chuck Pennacchio visits PDR at Netroots Nation 2022 to discuss OnePayerStates, Single Payer (M4A): Chuck Pennachio visits with PDR at Netroots Nation 2022 to discuss healthcare and his group OnePayerStates.
- Lisa D. T. Rice tells is her personal story on her navigating our healthcare system: Lisa D. T. Rice acknowledges her privilege within the healthcare system and points out it should be that way for everyone.
Podcasts: Politics Done Right | Egberto Off The Record
Live Video: Youtube Live | Facebook Live | Twitter | Twitch
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.
SET YOUR REMINDER: Watch/listen/engage in the civil discourse on these and many issues at Politics Done Right daily (3 PM CT/4 PM ET/1 PM PT/2 PM MT). Podcasts (Video — Audio).