Activist & Author Harvey Wasserman thinks it is essential to rebalance SCOTUS. Anand Bhat discusses healthcare, college debt, and more.
Harver Wasserman is on point.
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 11:00 AM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- Harvey Wasserman discusses Supreme Court, abortion, and adding more justices to rebalance the court: Activist & Author Harvey Wasserman thinks it is essential to rebalance the Supreme Court as it has become an ideological fraud.
- Anand Bhat discusses the state of healthcare, college debt, and more: Dr. Anand Bhat, an activist & blogger, discusses healthcare, college debt, and more with some outtakes from his recent trip to Europe.
- The economy does much better under Democrats than Republicans. Why the professors’ hesitation, then?: I wrote this article some time ago. I revived it because there is a lot of revisionist history on cable and network TV and in print about the economy.
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.