Indivisible Houston Daniel Cohen discusses the feud between Harris County Judge Lina Hidalgo and District Attorney Kim Ogg in an objective manner. He provided a very objective assessment.
Daniel Cohen on Harris County feud.
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 11:00 AM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- Daniel Cohen on the feud between Harris County Judge Lina Hidalgo and District Attorney Kim Ogg: Indivisible Houston Daniel Cohen discusses the feud between Harris County Judge Lina Hidalgo and District Attorney Kim Ogg in an objective manner.
- Bolton cops a coup. Founders’ Democratic failure. Big Pharma profits. Don’t change the narrative: LIVE on KPFT 90.1 FM: Today’s show will go into inflation, a coup, democratic failure, Big Pharma profits, and much more.
- ‘They Want to Hold Women Captive’: GOP Blocks Bill Protecting Right to Travel for Abortion: “By objecting to this bill, Republicans are rejecting any appearance of fighting for people’s rights, and embracing all-out oppression of women like never before,” said Sen. Patty Murray.
Podcasts: Politics Done Right | Egberto Off The Record
Live Video: FacebooDem. TX Sen. told GOP that their bill would kill children. He did not expect it would this close.k Live | Youtube Live | Periscope | Twitch
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.