LIVE on KPFT 90.1 FM: Today’s show will go into inflation, a coup, democratic failure, Big Pharma profits, and much more.
Bolton fesses up to a coup.
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 11:00 AM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- Here is the argument against blaming the government for inflation we must make: Progressives and Democrats have got to get the truth out that corporations are greedily using inflation to scam us.
- Democrats & Progressives; Do not get into the Hunter Biden debate. Flip the script: Republicans have nothing to run on. They will use Hunter Biden and any other faux controversy to find something that sticks. Flip the script.
- Texas, the energy capital rationing electricity as Big Pharma salivates over ill-gained profits: Gov. Greg Abbott must be proud that he can’t even energize his state. Big Pharma plans its continued profits on our sickness; the corporate states of America.
- O’Donnell exposes the undemocratic nature of the founders allowing the GOP to steal future elections: MSNBC Lawrence O’Donnell made mince meat of the Electoral College as he shows how its undemocratic nature allows it to steal elections.
- Bolton copped to a Venezuelan coup that Colombia’s ambassador lied about when I interviewed him: The Colombian ambassador disregarded my concerns about US involvement to overthrow the Venezuelan government. Bolton fessed up.
You can get Politics Done Right Mondays through Fridays on Facebook Live at facebook.com/politicsdoneright or on YouTube Live at youtube.com/egbertowillies/join. Please do not forget to follow me on Twitter for updates. My handle is @EgbertoWillies.
Before we get started. Please remember to keep your community radio station, KPFT in your mind. Talk about it. Tell your friends to tune into 90.1 FM Houston or listen at KPFT.org. Likewise, keep the 100,000-watt station that covers entire Southeast Texas on air and help us get the backup generator by donating what you can afford at our website kpft.org or call (713) 526-5738.
Once again, remember you can get Politics Done Right Mondays through Fridays on Facebook Live at facebook.com/politicsdoneright or on YouTube Live at politicsdoneright.com/youtube. Please do not forget to follow me on Twitter for updates. My handle is @EgbertoWillies.
Again, Please remember to keep your community radio station, KPFT in your minds. Talk about it. Tell your friends to tune into 90.1 FM Houston or listen at KPFT.org. Keep us on air by donating what you can afford at our website kpft.org or call (713) 526-5738.
Podcasts: Politics Done Right | Egberto Off The Record
Live Video: FacebooDem. TX Sen. told GOP that their bill would kill children. He did not expect it would this close.k Live | Youtube Live | Periscope | Twitch
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.
- NEW! How to make America Utopia: Take away the economy from those who rigged it
- It's Worth It: How to Talk To Your Right-Wing Relatives, Friends, and Neighbors
- As I See It: Class Warfare: The Only Resort To Right Wing Doom
Please join our YouTube channel to get the numbers up to open up some more features and reach more folks. Gracias!