Most Republicans, Democrats Joe Manchin, and Kyrsten Sinema are from poor welfare states. Yet they are holding back policies that support their constituents.
Democrats join the ranks of hurting their constituencies
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 11:00 AM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- Return on Statehood: How Much Value Every State Gets From the Federal Government: To put states’ financial health — and the potential impact on residents of those states — into context, MoneyGeek analyzed and ranked states according to their dependence on the federal government. Rankings account for political affiliation, net benefits individuals and organizations in the state receive, state government revenue from federal sources and GDP per capita. We also examined which states received the most in child tax credits — both in terms of the annualized total amount and amount received per capita.
- Morning Joe on Republican politicians & GOP ‘Grifters’ like Trump. It’s a ‘PTL Club Scheme.’: Joe Scarborough did not mince his words as to what Republican politicians ripping off their base and what the GOP has become.
- Congressman scorches his GOP Truth crisis! Permeated with leaders who fear a man that is insane!: Congressman Adam Kinzinger did not mince. He made it clear his GOP Party has failed. They are following an insane man.
- Jeff Reese & Randall Kallinen talks about criminal justice system bias. Kyrsten Sinema betrayal & more: LIVE on KPFT 90.1 FM: Former Law Officer Jeff Reese and Civil Rights Attorney Randall Kallinen discuss criminal justice bias. Sinema betrayal exposed. & more.
- NEW! How to make America Utopia: Take away the economy from those who rigged it
- It's Worth It: How to Talk To Your Right-Wing Relatives, Friends, and Neighbors
- As I See It: Class Warfare: The Only Resort To Right Wing Doom
Please join our YouTube channel to get the numbers up to open up some more features and reach more folks. Gracias!
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.