LIVE on KPFT 90.1 FM: TX State Rep. Jasmine Crockett believes in serving and decided to run for the U. S. Congress. The Houston Chronicle subliminally racist inference in an otherwise well-written article must be addressed.
- Churches rip off millions from county tax rolls. Houston Chronicle gives it a Black & Latino face: The Houston Chronicle published an excellent piece on churches ripping off taxpayers. Unfortunately, Part 1 used a subliminal racial queue. When I started reading the article, I simply said, “It’s about time that the Houston Chronicle, a company that has the resources, examined the legal fraud perpetrated by churches.” As I read, it was clear that it was a piece well done.
- Sen. Raphael Warnock (D-GA) reminds us that slavery & voting rights denial were all bipartisan: Senator Raphael Warnock went to the Senate floor and gave a message that likely made a difference. After all, the President and Majority leader have now thrown voter rights at the top of the queue.
- Jasmine Crockett: TX State Rep. & U.S. House of Representatives Candidate wants to serve Americans: Jasmine Crockett, the energetic and hardworking Texas State Representative from House District 100 sat down late at night to interview with Politics Done Right. She had just gotten off a very long day of campaigning but kept her commitment to appear on PDR on KPFT 90.1 FM and our streaming networks.
- Red State women will bear the brunt of the demise of Roe vs. Wade. Republicans may ultimately get a shock in the long run as people see who they really are.
You can get Politics Done Right Mondays through Fridays on Facebook Live at facebook.com/politicsdoneright or on YouTube Live at youtube.com/egbertowillies/join. Please do not forget to follow me on Twitter for updates. My handle is @EgbertoWillies.
Podcasts: Politics Done Right | Egberto Off The Record
Live Video: Facebook Live | Youtube Live | Periscope | Twitch
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.
SET YOUR REMINDER: Watch/listen/engage in the civil discourse on these and many issues at Politics Done Right daily (3 PM CT/4 PM ET/1 PM PT/2 PM MT). Podcasts (Video — Audio).
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.