LIVE on KPFT 90.1 FM: Hal H. Harris has a raw discussion on race. Defeating the Right-Wing calculated false messaging.
Hal H. Harris Speaks
- Hal H. Harris, Medium’s Writers Challenge winner, a raw discussion on race and politics: Hal H. Harris is a take-no-prisoners type of person. It was refreshing to interview someone who did not care what I thought or anyone for that matter on issues he is passionate about. And his issue is unabashedly black personhood and the ownership thereof. In other words, he will not allow anyone to change what the black experience has been, is, or will be.
- We must defeat this false Right-Wing messaging. They know if Americans are enlightened, it is over!: Those of you who have been a part of the Politics Done Right family know that one of my most important tenets is keeping the conversation open on all sides. One of our supporters sent a link to a video by Canadian Right-Winger pseudo-intellectual Jordan Peterson discussing post-modernism and its supposed connection to Marxism titled “Political Correctness and Postmodernism”. And of course, the intent is to scare people away from following the poor and middle-class economic policies; classic Right-Wing orthodoxy. Note that when he talks postmodernism he means Left-Wing or Progressives.
- Why do Republicans continue to put the nation in danger with their anti-vax stance?: When one looks at the numbers, Republicans are killing themselves. Unfortunately, they may take others with them. A. B. Stoddard described the state of Republican intransigence with their COVID-19 behavior. But the following statement illustrates the danger they are to themselves and to the rest of us.
You can get Politics Done Right Mondays through Fridays on Facebook Live at facebook.com/politicsdoneright or on YouTube Live at youtube.com/egbertowillies/join. Please do not forget to follow me on Twitter for updates. My handle is @EgbertoWillies.
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.