LIVE on KPFT 90.1 FM: Why did Trump increase his Latino support? Dr. Manuel Pastor explains. The dangers of the Republican Party autocratic cult are being challenged.
- YEP! GOP Operative: Trump revealed Republican Party as comfortable being an autocratic movement: The Lincoln Project Senior Advisor Stuart Stevens could not be clearer as he makes a very important point. Congressman Jim Clyburn in an earlier clip pointed out that the Republican Party, the party of his parents was now a cult. He said that the party turned itself over to Trump. Clyburn hopes that sensible people will reformulate the party.
- Chuck Todd gives Republican Senator Dr. Roger Marshall rope to look like an ideological fool: Chuck Todd gave this Senator, a purported doctor, enough rope to hang himself. A doctor that refuses to see the science is a clear and present danger. He did a reasonably good job exposing the doctor, who seemed to have forgotten his oath. Dr. Roger Marshall (R-KS) says he supports COVID vaccination but does not support mandates.
- Report: Elon Musk is a parasite who built his company on government money he wants to deny everyone else: Fareed Zakaria did a piece on Elon Musk that clarifies that the billionaire is a proud parasite that wants to deny them the opportunities he got. Time’s Person Of The Year is Elon Musk. Are you kidding? The mainstream media has lost any sense of morality and objectivity. The article is a puff piece. The author does not put much weight as did Fareed Zakaria in this post’s video clip illustrating that Elon Musk has been a parasite dependent on the government for all of his ventures.
- Republican Liz Cheney slams GOP colleagues & leader: We as Republicans used to be unified on this: Liz Cheney did not hold back as she slammed Trump Chief of Staff Meadows and Minority Leader McCarthy have it. She gave the reasons why Trump Chief of Staff Meadows must be held criminally in contempt of congress for not testifying about the January 6 attempted coup, the insurrection.
- Manuel Pastor, USC Professor of Sociology discusses the Latino vote: Donald Trump did better with Latinos than expected. USC Professor Dr. Manuel Pastor predicted that. Today he explains what happened and what Democrats must do if they are to keep the Latino electorate Dr. Manuel Pastor is a Distinguished Professor of Sociology and American Studies & Ethnicity at the University of Southern California. He currently directs the Equity Research Institute at USC. Pastor holds an economics Ph.D. from the University of Massachusetts, Amherst, and is the inaugural holder of the Turpanjian Chair in Civil Society and Social Change at USC.
You can get Politics Done Right Mondays through Fridays on Facebook Live at facebook.com/politicsdoneright or on YouTube Live at youtube.com/egbertowillies/join. Please do not forget to follow me on Twitter for updates. My handle is @EgbertoWillies.
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.