Is the Virginia race really a bellwether? Hell no. It’s based on a farce. Union activist Evette Avery talks about fighting for workers.
Evette Avery is on point.
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 11:00 AM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- Evette Avery, The fight for Organized Labor in Atlanta and beyond: Politics Done Right (PDR) welcomed real estate expert and activist journalist Robby Caban to interview Evette Avery about her ordeal at Delta and UPS. Evette did not disappoint. Evette first discussed the ordeal she went through when she was fired by Delta on false pretenses. We discussed it as well in a previous interview with PDR.
- ‘So We Drop What’s Most Popular?’ Sanders Asks Democrats: “When 41% of the American people tell us that their top priority is for us to expand Medicare to include dental and vision benefits… what should we do? We should listen to the people.” Sanders was referring to a proposal to add dental and vision benefits to Medicare coverage, a plan that U.S. voters identified as their top priority for Democrats’ emerging reconciliation package, according to a Morning Consult/Politico poll released Tuesday.
- NEW! How to make America Utopia: Take away the economy from those who rigged it
- It's Worth It: How to Talk To Your Right-Wing Relatives, Friends, and Neighbors
- As I See It: Class Warfare: The Only Resort To Right Wing Doom
Please join our YouTube channel to get the numbers up to open up some more features and reach more folks. Gracias!
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.