Pelosi did not allow Tapper to malign progressives. Senator King sours on filibuster. Cheney calls out her party and calls names. Virginia blues.
Pelosi comes to progressives’ defense
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 11:00 AM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- AT LAST! Pelosi confronts Tapper on blaming progressives for delayed Build Back Better vote: As usual, the mainstream media hosts always attempt to malign progressives. While not necessarily objectively intentional, they know what their masters prefer. Jake Tapper tried to slip in a dig on progressives during his interview of Nancy Pelosi.
- Senator explains how filibuster gives 24% of Americans veto power over what a 76% majority wants: Senator Angus King, a former supporter of the filibuster now sees it as an extortion tool enabling minority governance. Senator King had the most prescient statement that should cauterize in our brains.
- Rep. Liz Cheney slams GOP, Kevin McCarthy, & Jim Jordan for not voting for Bannon’s contempt: Rep. Liz Cheney did not only call out her entire party for being anti-democratic, but she also called out Reps. Jim Jordan & Kevin McCarthy by name. Cheney dissects her party perfectly. One hopes that in the long run they will be back.
- Hold mainstream media accountable when Terry McAuliffe wins Virginia. End Democratic Doom & Gloom: The mainstream media is attempting to will a Terry McAuliffe defeat against Glenn Youngkin in Virginia’s governor’s race.
- Register: Ask Egberto Anything. It is Saturday, November 6th, at 11:00 AM Central.
Podcasts: Politics Done Right | Egberto Off The Record
Live Video: Facebook Live | Youtube Live | Periscope | Twitch
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.
SET YOUR REMINDER: Watch/listen/engage in the civil discourse on these and many issues at Politics Done Right daily (3 PM CT/4 PM ET/1 PM PT/2 PM MT). Podcasts (Video — Audio).
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.