Dr. Samuel Cohn in a very prescient interview discusses how societies die. Corporate-driven healthcare is doing great harm. Ken Rusk points out the importance of Blue Collar Jobs.
Samuel Cohn on how societies die – Ken Rusk on Blue Collar work.
- Dr. Samuel Cohn considers societal decline and the explosions of violence in a variety of historical and contemporary settings including the Byzantine Empire, the French Revolution, and the present-day Middle East. He is the author of “All Society Die: How To Keep Hope Alive.”
- The COVID pandemic provides all the proof America needs that healthcare does not belong under the control of for-profit corporations. We are in a global pandemic. We have various vaccines on the market. Most at some point got their genesis from public funds, our taxpayer dollars in some form.
- There is an avalanche of blue-collar Baby Boomer retirements coming our way, and a dearth of skilled tradespeople to replace them, creating a once-in-a-generation opportunity for so many without a college degree? Author, entrepreneur, and “million-dollar ditch digger” Ken Rusk’s book Blue Collar Cash: Love Your Work, Secure your Future, and Find Happiness for Life lays out in straightforward and accessible ways a path to success and happiness that doesn’t require a mortarboard and gown.
You can get Politics Done Right Mondays through Fridays on Facebook Live at facebook.com/politicsdoneright or on YouTube Live at youtube.com/egbertowillies/join. Please do not forget to follow me on Twitter for updates. My handle is @EgbertoWillies.
Podcasts: Politics Done Right | Egberto Off The Record
Live Video: Facebook Live | Youtube Live | Periscope | Twitch
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.
SET YOUR REMINDER: Watch/listen/engage in the civil discourse on these and many issues at Politics Done Right daily (3 PM CT/4 PM ET/1 PM PT/2 PM MT). Podcasts (Video — Audio).
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.