Corporate Healthcare is a clear and present danger. Dr. Eddie Glaude points out a Democratic truth. Katie Porter puts Manchin in his place.
Eddie Glaude shines on Democratic truth
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 3:00 PM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- California Congresswoman Katie Porter made a case for the $3.5 Trillion human infrastructure bill as she schooled Joe Manchin on fiscal responsibility. Katie Porter did not hold back on those presenting obstacles to the vital $3.5 Trillion human infrastructure bill. It was clear that Stephanie Ruhle was surprised by her candor.
- Dr. Eddie Glaude points out the unfortunate truth about Democratic leadership. Change this, and we win. While discussing the draconian Texas abortion law, Nicolle Wallace noted that Democrats are, in fact, in lockstep with the values of most Americans. Dr. Eddie Glaude had a prescient answer.
- The COVID pandemic provides all the proof America needs that healthcare does not belong under the control of for-profit corporations. We are in a global pandemic. We have various vaccines on the market. Most at some point got their genesis from public funds, our taxpayer dollars in some form.
- ON KPFT 90.1 FM Houston: Dr. Samuel Cohn in a very prescient interview discusses how societies die. Corporate-driven healthcare is doing great harm. Ken Rusk points out the importance of Blue Collar Jobs.
- Register: Ask Egberto Anything. It is Saturday, October 2nd, at 11:00 AM Central.
- NEW! How to make America Utopia: Take away the economy from those who rigged it
- It's Worth It: How to Talk To Your Right-Wing Relatives, Friends, and Neighbors
- As I See It: Class Warfare: The Only Resort To Right Wing Doom
Please join our YouTube channel to get the numbers up to open up some more features and reach more folks. Gracias!
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.