Democracy For America CEO Yvette Simpson discusses the progressive movement. Bernie laid waste to Manchin. This Week panel slammed Gov. Christie’s rehabilitation attempt.
DFA CEO Yvette Simpson makes the progressive case.
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 3:00 PM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- Ms. Simpson visited with Politics Done Right to discuss many topics including Structural democracy reform, Building progressive power nationwide, what it means to be a progressive during the Biden administration. She is the CEO of Democracy for America discusses the structural problems of our Democracy and how the Progressive movement can solve it.
- Chuck Todd to anti-mandate rambling governor: What about the freedom of those who got vaccinated? Chuck Todd started the interview by soft balling Governor Asa Hutchinson. He told the governor he is in a difficult space since he believes in the vaccine but does not support vaccine mandates. Todd asked the governor if mandates are not all that is left.
- Joe Manchin appeared with Chuck Todd attempting to justify his objection to the $3.5 Trillion human infrastructure bill. It was a word salad of complete disregard to the poor and middle-class. In fact, the following statement said it all. Bernie Sanders laid wast to his utterances.
- Governor Chris Christie attempted to rehabilitate his past Trump support. The panel skewered him for lack of leadership and morals. George Stephanopoulos opened the door for the panel to slaughter Chris Christie for his Trump hypocrisy and newfound contempt for Trump and his follower’s actions. And the panel responded.
- Register: Ask Egberto Anything. It is Saturday, October 2nd, at 11:00 AM Central.
- NEW! How to make America Utopia: Take away the economy from those who rigged it
- It's Worth It: How to Talk To Your Right-Wing Relatives, Friends, and Neighbors
- As I See It: Class Warfare: The Only Resort To Right Wing Doom
Please join our YouTube channel to get the numbers up to open up some more features and reach more folks. Gracias!
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.