It is time to rebuild the middle-class. Dr. Rachel Bitecofer predicted 2018 and 2020. She is ready for 2022. Stephanie Ruhle admonishes crybaby businesses.
Dr. Rachel Bitecofer predicted speaks on 2022
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 3:00 PM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- This Is the Moment to Rebuild America’s Middle Class; As a nation, we can’t move forward unless everyone has an opportunity to thrive. The coming of Independence Day is an opportunity to assess the American Dream of equal opportunity and middle-class status. Unfortunately, for more than four decades, the middle class has been squeezed. Today, too many hard-working Americans find themselves financially treading water or falling behind. And the increased pressure on the middle class has taken more than a financial toll. According to the nonpartisan Brookings Institution, “Even the physical and mental health of the American middle class is getting progressively worse.”
- Rachel Bitecofer, election analyst & political scientist/strategist, perfects the progressive message. She accurately predicted Election 2018 and 2020. Her model provides the answers and techniques to win Election 2022. We discuss that today.
- Stephanie Ruhle told crybaby businesses an inconvenient truth about their complaints about paying a living wage. And it was not kind.
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.
If you like what we do please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider providing a contribution here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.