Katie Porter wants Biden to move quickly on women’s policies. Jen Psaki swatted away a silly reporter’s question. Jake Tapper failed at checking the Mississippi governor.
Jen Psaki was ready for silly question
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 3:00 PM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- A mainstream media reporter asked a Fox News-like question to blame Biden for the MLB boycott’s economic impact. Jen Psaki responded well.
- Rep. Katie Porter did not mince her words as she demanded that child care & family leave are justifiably considered and treated as infrastructure. As she started speaking, she had the most composed and cute sneeze I’ve seen on cable TV. Yes, I know, fortuitous, but it was so “Katie Porter” in being real.
- CNN’s Jake Tapper allows Mississippi Governor Tate Reeves to spin and misrepresent the infrastructure bill. We correct the record.
- On KPFT 90.1 FM Houston today, I speak to Activist Danny Fetonte on coal ash, DNC’s Christopher Reeves on holding House, Chuck Todd grills Republican.
- NEW! How to make America Utopia: Take away the economy from those who rigged it
- It's Worth It: How to Talk To Your Right-Wing Relatives, Friends, and Neighbors
- As I See It: Class Warfare: The Only Resort To Right Wing Doom
Please join our YouTube channel to get the numbers up to open up some more features and reach more folks. Gracias!
If you like what we do please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider providing a contribution here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.