Lies about BLM are refuted. Whistleblower Bruce Boise blew the opioid whistle on Big Pharma. This Republican congressman wants continued corporate welfare.
Bruce Boise, Big Pharma whistleblower
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 3:00 PM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- I refute Rep. Kevin Brady’s defense of GOP’s objections to taxing corporations with a myriad of lies and misinformation in his Stephanie Ruhle interview.
- Former Republican Congressman David Jolly dispelled the GOP stereotype applied to Black Lives Matter with one simple statement.
- Republicans are trying to make Black Lives Matter the boogieman to cover up the violence on their side. Unfortunately, fact-based data says otherwise.
- Whistleblower & author of Cold Comfort Bruce Boise paid the price for crossing big Pharma. In the long run, he did the right thing and came out ahead. He gives us an update.
My Books, "It's Worth It: How to Talk To Your Right-Wing Relatives, Friends, and Neighbors" & “As I See It: Class Warfare: The Only Resort To Right Wing Doom” support (1) communication techniques & (2) our Progressive message delivery.
Please join our YouTube channel to get the numbers up to open up some more features and reach more folks. Gracias!
If you like what we do please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider providing a contribution here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.