Why is George Floyd not just another dead black man murdered by a cop? There was a special evil in the video that shocked ALL Americans. Nancy Pelosi used her interview skills to challenge the media.
America saw a picture of itself. One cannot hide from the treatment of black bodies in real-time.
In that officer’s eyes as he murdered George Floyd was a reflection of Amy Cooper’s rationale for calling 911. You see, that police officer was simply the enforcer of those who perceived themselves as superior to others, black bodies, Asian bodies, Latino bodies.
- Battle Covid-19, Not Medicare for All: Doctors Demand Hospital Industry Stop Funding Dark Money Lobby Group
- ‘Just Give People the Money’: Progressives Rip Third Way-Approved Complicated Tax Credit Relief Proposal
- ‘Monstrous Cruelty: As Hunger Soars, Trump USDA Resumes Effort to Take Nutrition Benefits From More Than a Million People
- McConnell says liability protections for businesses are a requirement; Pelosi and Democrats say no. And there’s no sign of compromise.
- Millions would forego COVID-19 treatment over cost.
- “Who Cares? Let ‘Em Get Wiped Out”: Stunning CNBC Anchor, Venture Capitalist Says Let Hedge Funds Fail and Save Main Street
The Central Park Liar needs no sympathy.
We need Medicare for All
I want your stories. Have you had issues with your healthcare coverage? Have you had billing issues? Did you feel like your insurance company was trying to pull one over on you? I am interested in every story you have with regards to healthcare. Drop me a line at info[@]politicsdoneright.com. Let’s make Medicare For All a reality.
If you like what we do please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber here.
- Please subscribe even at the $1.99 or $4.99 level.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.
- Or consider providing a contribution here.
After calling cops on black bird-watcher, Amy Cooper says ‘my entire life is being destroyed’
(CNN) — A New York woman has apologized for calling police on a black man bird-watching in Central Park on Monday morning after the two argued about her unleashed dog.
Amy Cooper told CNN she wanted to “publicly apologize to everyone.”
“I’m not a racist. I did not mean to harm that man in any way,” she said.
Tuesday afternoon, her employer announced she had been dismissed because of the incident.
Cooper, who is white, was walking her dog Monday morning while Christian Cooper was bird-watching in a wooded area of Central Park called the Ramble. They both told CNN the dispute began because her dog was not on a leash, which is contrary to the Ramble’s rules.
Christian Cooper recorded video of part of their encounter and posted it on Facebook, where it has since been shared thousands of times and became a trending topic on Twitter.
“I’m taking a picture and calling the cops,” Amy Cooper is heard saying in the video. “I’m going to tell them there’s an African American man threatening my life.”
The New York Police Department told CNN that she did make a call, but that when officers responded neither Christian Cooper nor Amy Cooper was present.
“I think I was just scared,” Amy Cooper said. “When you’re alone in the Ramble, you don’t know what’s happening. It’s not excusable, it’s not defensible.”
Read My Current Blog Posts
- False equivalences cause harm. Bill Maher irresponsibly used New Rules to slap the left about COVID
- BINGO! Panelist changed question. He scolded America’s willful denial of its white supremacist start
- Marjorie Taylor Greene scraps planned launch of controversial ‘America First’ caucus amid blowback from GOP – CNNPolitics
- Jen Psaki schools reporter wanting black Ambassador gone for owning our white supremacist genesis
- He did not comply, had a gun, threatened cops, drove off, wasn’t shot, is white. He lived!
- White Anti-Mask Driver Flees, Hits Cop ‘Hanging’ From Truck w/Hammer in Minnesota, And Isn’t Shot
- Appearance on Univision discussing Houston Peace & Justice Center & Black History Month
- How to talk to a Right-Wing friend who seems to want to prove you wrong.
- Mike Collier is not wasting any time in defeating Texas Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick. At Last!
- Forward the GOP white brigade
- Activist decimates American policing as a systemic problem fatal to black & brown bodies by design.
- MUST WATCH: Jake Tapper slams Right, their ‘bumbling treasonous fools’ CW generals worship, & more
- Black Army Lt. pulled over, terrorized, and beaten even though police knew he’d done nothing wrong
- What exactly is “climate feminism?
- What are the environmental pros and cons of so many of us relying on GPS apps
- Jen Psaki civilly lays waste to reporter as she schools him on Americans’ infrastructure wants
- Stephanie Ruhle keeps voter suppression in the forefront as guest dispels Right-Wing lies
- Obscene income inequality & wealth disparity is exposed as the pandemic shows how it has expanded
- Like mafia bosses, GOP tells donors they’ll tell Trump they are defectors if they don’t give monthly.
- Stephanie Kelton: Biden & Progressives can go bigger, but they must understand MMT & inflation