The impact of COVID-19 is real economically, politically, and socially. Community Activist Robby Caban visits as well as a Pennsylvania couple who saw it upfront.
We must use the rebuilding from COVID-19 to force our leaders into social policies catered to people.
We cannot allow the repeat of 2008. It is clear that America has been gutted by the few. Going forward it is imperative that the people speak.
- Wall Street Bill Ackman
- Is it time to socialize our hospitals for the COVID-19 direction?
- Are we about to go into depression?
- The looting of America.
- Drug company forced to back down from monopoly on government funded promising COVID-19 drug.
- Trump’s Job Approval almost 50% and he is tracking upward.
- NTNU in Norway Warns about Coronavirus, the United States’ Healthcare and Infrastructure
- New Polling Shows Widespread US Public Support for Paid Sick Leave, Medicare for All to Fight Coronavirus
COVID-19 is real.
We need Medicare for All
I want your stories. Have you had issues with your healthcare coverage? Have you had billing issues? Did you feel like your insurance company was trying to pull one over on you? I am interested in every story you have with regards to healthcare. Drop me a line at info[@]politicsdoneright.com. Let’s make Medicare For All a reality.
If you like what we do please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber here.
- Please subscribe even at the $1.99 or $4.99 level.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.
- Or consider providing a contribution here.
Support Progressive Independent Media
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right. Please subscribe even at the $1.99 or $4.99 level. Please consider supporting our GoFundMe here.
‘Foreclosure King’ Steve Mnuchin Says Never-Before-Seen Surge in Unemployment ‘Not Relevant’ COVID-19
“They’re going to give nearly unchecked power to dole out trillions of dollars to a guy who just called over 3 million new unemployment claims ‘not relevant.'”
Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin, the former Goldman Sachs banker Congress is about to entrust with overseeing a $4.5 trillion corporate bailout fund, said Thursday that the record-shattering surge in jobless claims last week due to the coronavirus crisis is “not relevant” to the health of the economy and insisted that businesses will soon be able to “hire back those people.”
Asked about the news Thursday that 3.3 million Americans filed for unemployment benefits last week, Mnuchin said in an appearance on CNBC that President Donald Trump is “protecting those people.”
“To be honest with you I just think these numbers right now are not relevant,” said Mnuchin, showing what critics denounced as a callous lack of regard for the economic pain of millions of people.
“They’re going to give nearly unchecked power to dole out trillions of dollars to a guy who just called over 3 million new unemployment claims ‘not relevant,'” tweeted progressive talk show host John Iadarola.
Mnuchin said he hopes “those workers will be rehired” and pointed to temporary protections for the unemployed in the stimulus legislation that passed the Senate Wednesday night.
🚨🚨🚨 A record number of Americans — over 3 million — have now filed for unemployment.— Andrew Bates (@AndrewBatesNC) March 26, 2020
But Donald Trump's Treasury secretary just told the country that "these numbers right now are not relevant."
Try telling that to any one of the 3.28 million people who've lost their jobs. pic.twitter.com/BwTjISHU8Q
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Sen Maggie Hassan: Never imagined that today’s Republican Party would fail to stand up for Democracy
- Claire McCaskill admonishes Democrats for bad messaging. They will deserve McConnell if they lose
- Schumer & Klobuchar schools seemingly Right-Wing reporters on voter suppression & more
- My response to a listener on Biden & Democrats not leaning into their good policies
- Katie Porter explained Biden’s economic success better than any other Democrat
- Bill Kristol has good advice for what Democrats should not do if they want to win
- Voting rights activists slam Kyrsten Sinema for supporting antithesis to Democracy on Joy-Ann Reid
- Jim Clyburn defends Biden for calling out politicians who are effectively supporting Jim Crow 2.0.
- Mitch McConnell does not believe African Americans are Americans
- Sen. Amy Klobuchar all but called Joe Manchin a liar on filibuster stance as she slammed Republicans
- Ali Velshi – Economic reality check: The mainstream media distorted how good the economy really is.
- FIERY SPEECH: MLK III excoriated Sinema & Manchin for their voting rights filibuster hypocrisy
- They said no to Build Back Better but billions to these private businesses, Corporate Socialism?
- My response to a projecting listener who said Democrats are separatists from American culture & values
- Have this on the tip of your tongue to defend Biden’s economy from Right-Wing liars.
- CNBC’s Ron Insana dispels the misinformation about the economy under President Biden
- Kyrsten Sinema: Her willfully naive Senate floor speech vs. when she had common sense on GOP obstruction.
- Sinema says no! Sen. Chris Murphy warns on filibuster! Two Democrats facilitating Trump’s 2024 coup!
- Morning Joe on Republican politicians & GOP ‘Grifters’ like Trump. It’s a ‘PTL Club Scheme.’
- CNBC’s Steve Liesman explains the jobs report and it is better than it appears.